cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've never configured crypto maps before so please forgive my ignorance...I have a 3662 running ios 12.3(1a) at our main office and 3725's at our state offices.on the 3662 I have a crypto map used for client vpn for people working from home.This map ...

bkimble by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 sites. All sites have PIX 501. Central Site has static IP, 2 remote sites has dynamic IP. I have no problem with the remote sites connecting to the central site using their dynamic IP in a hub and spoke connection. Is it possible for the 2 r...

r.banez by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, hope some on may shed some light on my problem...I have set up a PIX to PIX VPN and am unable to logon to the domain. The tunnel works as I can ping both ways and load intranet web pages however I cannot map a drive and the error is “No Domain se...

gzullich by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to configure redundant paths for a 1761 router with ADSL and ISDN interfaces. I've been trying for a while to get a VPN site to site, then add in GRE tunnel. My question is this: has anyone managed to get this type of scenario in a single r...

simonw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am current troubleshooting a problem with the Vpn client and the Application Launcher. Every command I try and start with the Application laucher doesn't start. After turning the GUI log to (3 - High) I get the following message in the log file:"A...

bmelzow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user who needs to VPN out from the internal network of the pix to a site on the internet. I tried settings which do not work. I know I need to allow protocol 50 in, just can'f figure out how to. Any help is appreciated.Things I have tried...

haigb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a business partner who has a L2L tunnel setup. They insist that they are properly routing traffic to through the tunnel to an internal FTP server at my site (We also allow them to access some UNIX hosts via Telnet through the tunnel, which wo...

rseals by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have upgraded my new VPN router c1721 from 12.3(1) to 12.3(5a). I have deleted the old IOS and squeezed the flash. There still have been the other (sdm related) files within the flash. During the next reboot the router didn't find the IOS to ...

berndtonn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can a public IP be used for access lists for VPN? Example: access-list 100 permit ip 192.168.1.x 255.255.255.0 208.154.180.x 255.255.255.240PIX doesn't seem to like this.... Just curious as we have a new client that is using public ips on their int...

bryceiu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a intermittent problem accessing certain web sites, especial the ones end that with orgs. Sometimes it takes 2 to 3 hours to be able to reach these sites, in the meantime I could reach everything else. However whenever I clear the NAT tabl...

ssumrein by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pix user guide 6.3 said that aes need DH group 5. The Cisco VPN client documentation for vpn client 4.03 has example showing DH with group 2.I tried both and it only seem to work with group 2.Has anyone get any success with group 5.ThanksEppie

eppiet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This seems to be a simple question, but I am having difficulty finding an answer. I connect to a VPN 3000 using the Cisco VPN client 4.0. Is there a setting I can do on the 3000 that will set the DNS domain name on the client. I connected to the c...

I can't explain why my VPN conn closes after about 8mneven when I maintain activity with continuous pingsVPN Client says: reason 412.here is the vpn config:name 192.168.252.1 sigreseau3-vpnaccess-list 4 permit icmp 192.168.252.0 255.255.255.0 any acc...

falain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes