cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

In Indiana Univ’s multi-campus network, we have placed filters at the Internet edge. Purdue Univ. has campuses on both side of this filter. PU wants to place a 3002 VPN Hdw Client on my South Bend campus to communicate back to the main campus. Howeve...

dsprunger by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using client ver. 3.1 to connect to a client on a Win2K box. While connected, I lose connection to my LAN completely, even with the Allow LAN Access option box checked. Is there some other options/settings that need to be set to have access to ...

decry189 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have setup a site-to-site vpn using cisco1721<->pix515e. Both the sites have static ip addresses and are connected to the Internet using DSL. The VPN tunnel works fine when we don't experience problem with the DSL network. I'm looking for...

Are there any known issues with installing vpn client 363c on a pc running WinME? One user states she keeps getting errors when installing it on her home pc; it reboots to Safe Mode. The client can be uninstalled without affecting the pc. Just trying...

I have a broadband connection going directly into a NIC on my Win 2000 PC. I am running BlackIce v. 3.6 as a firewall on this PC. I also run MS ICS on this host PC, and connect to my 3 other home PCs through a second NIC (all IP addresses in the 19...

kquilty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anything special I need to do when remote clients are trying to use the Cisco VPN client when they are behind a NAT'd environment, like a hotel or coffee shop portal?I've had some difficulty getting them to connect successfully even with a d...

slafferty by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured my pix525 6.3 to allow vpn connection to our LAN network. I also installed the cicso vpn client software on my home computer (xp home ed). I could connect to the LAN and browse the 3 servers within the network. It's very slow to open ...

When a few of my internation workstations try to install the 4.0.3A VPN client they get the following error message:The Installshield Engine(IKernel.exe) could not be installed.It works almost everywhere else but for some reason these remote workstat...

pshelfo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi ; i have created atunnel between two site ,the tunnel is up the two phase(isakmp,ipsec) is ok put i cant ping the other host from my peer the echo reply is not coming back . but from the other beer he can ping my host . the debug crypto ipsec sa...

amn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what I can tweak to prevent these error messages.%HW_VPN-1-HPRXERR: Virtual Private Network (VPN) Module2/8: Packet Encryption/Decryption error, status=4609I have determined their due to packet overruns and esp_auth_failure on the en...

bdedek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello there,i have many problems with win98 and vpn client.i don't see nothing on control pannel / network after installation. should i ? i have at least 4 different cases which the client is stuck with a message "remote peer is no longer responding"...

okenobi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a PIX 501 at a client site. Everything is working great for the internal services that are required by remote users (smtp, www, etc..)We have configured the VPN to use a local user db for authentication with the MS VPN client. We re...

paarlberg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes