cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am running IOS 12.3(1) on a 7200 and have configured it for VPN access. I'm using Cisco's VPN client. Am wondering if anyone else has seen the following problem and if there is a fix.The outside interface has the usual access-list applied that bl...

r.parlier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am trying to terminate a vpn-client on my 831 router using digital certificates. Are there any examples for 831 and the vpn-client? I only can finde papers for the pix. After the client choose the attributes I get an error:1:19:45: ISAKMP:...

kiksen1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I make a VPN from a client to a PIX 525 with 3 interfaces (3 LAN: 192.168.1.0, 192.168.2.0, 192.168.3.0) from LAN 192.168.1.0 and receive an address 10.1.1.x from pool: how can I access in secure mode to 192.168.2.0 and 192.168.3.0, and be...

Hi, We need to setup a VPN between a Cisco 1710 (IOS 12.2(13)T5)router as the hub router and an Alcatel OmniPCX Office (release 1.1) as a remote office. By now we're getting many ISAKMP SAs established but IPSEC phase is not even initiated. Here a...

l.cabral by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vpn

i was able to connect to the firewall thru vpn client 3000 v 3. In fact I was a given an IP address which was alotted on the ip-pool. But I still cant browse the inside network. I cant even ping anyone of them. What could be the possible problems.

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm running on PIX6.2 firewall with VPN services running for remote VPN client.My internal LAN DNS server is 192.168.1.1/24,all my internal LAN PCs 192.168.1.0/24,VPN IP Pool 192.168.2.1/24.The problem lies here,once connected my vpn client was able ...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're using a PIX to build multiple IPSec tunnels to custommers. Some of these custommers have overlapping IP networks. The normal config of an IPsec tunnel is an "no_nat_acl" ACL and a statement to exclude IPSec traffic from NAT. Is it possible to d...

I am running a PIX 515 6.1(2) configured for a small number of VPN clients. I want the VPN clients to automatically remember the login password so users don't have to type it each time (we have an application that periodically autoconnects). Whilst ...

mishag by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2611XM on a Central site and 1721 on a Remote site. I tried establish VPN between these sites but I couldn’t do that.Here are config files:Current configuration : 2706 bytes!version 12.2service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps ...

Hi,I am am using pix as a VPN gateway & setup up the Remote access vpn on my PIX.Now my problem is that if I assign a ststic ip address to my remote windows machine with Cisco Secure VPN Client ,then it unable to connect to my gateway(i.e. PIX).And w...