cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybody,I've got a connecting two sites using PIX 506E and PIX 501. The one on central site (WATBCINX1 - PIX 506E) sends packet correctly and the one on remote site (CTXPOINX1 - PIX 501) receives them (checked out using debug icmp trace on bo...

pression2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, My customer decided to logged into the PIX via VPN client without providing the password for the environment that the PIX is integrated authorization by RADIUS (Windows IAS Server). From the manual, the SAVEUSERPASSWORD and USERPASSWORD se...

Im trying to setyup VPN. This is our setupInternet----Router(A)------PIX---(DMZ)----Router(B)-------Switch(LAN)--------Router(C)------Access-Point-------LaptopI have setup Router C as a VPN router so users using the internal wirelessnetwork can acce...

june003 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have recently deployed one VPN 3005 Concentrator at the central site and the dialup remote users are able to establish the IPSEC tunnel to the central site.But after putting the concentrator in after my router my internal users are not able to ...

Need to configure the following:PC with VPN client 3.5.2 --- PIX 501 (v 6.2) --- Internet --- VPN Concentrator 3000 - Company networkExternal interface of PIX has only 1 PPPoE address assigned by ISP.Problem is that after tunnel is up, there is no tr...

kaioyang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2621 Router setup for VPN site to site and it is functioning very well. I would also like to set this up for remote VPN clients. Can the 2621 router handle this? If so, what are my requirements? Which clients can I use and is it free?

wongn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

hi, can anyone please tell me if 2820 series switch can configure for vpn or not. i cant find any information on it. can anyone please advice me? thanks a lot in advance.

trfunite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hell-o,Putting together a Request For Proposal (RFP) regarding implimenting remote access VPN on our campus.Can anyone direct to any specific documents on VPN's that help justify the cost and speak to the benefits on VPN's?TIA,Gary

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have IPSEC tunnels between ten remote IOS routers and a central IOS router. When the IPSEC SA expires after 3600 seconds we are consistently getting data loss through the tunnel. This is causing havoc with some HP DTC which don't seem to handle t...

j.beckner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to implement a backup mechanism for an ipsec VPN. This is for a small soho so I think in buying a 837 adsl router, so when adsl goes down, the alternative path should become avaiable. The backup possibilities are: using an analog modem at...

l.cabral by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am currently trying to install a PIX 515R to do PAT from a private 10 network to the outside world, I also have one server that is used for mail and I have created a static NAT entry for this. This all seems to be working fine.My problem arrises...

Is it possible to do this when there is a device in the path of the VPN tunnel that will do static NAT?The reason for this is that the Pix's external interface will have a private address and this is the end point of the tunnel. The device doing NAT...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN that is composed of a PIX with a static IP and several IOS routers that have dynamic IPs. As such, IPSec tunnels can only be initiated from the IOS router side. I need to keep these tunnels up during the night when no users are at the ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes