cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi , i have a client requirement where we are attempting to connect vpn concentrator 3005 ver 3.5.2 in between the internet router and the firewall.it is attempted to pass normal internet traffic as well, creating lan to lan vpn setup.we are not abl...

pkburman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Have VPN 3005 used for remote login and LAN to LAN IPSEC conectivity which are working fine . But the problem is , I cannot forcefully disconnect any established VPN connections. Please sugegst how to disconnect an established VPN conenction. Than...

ittiadmin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I'm having trouble getting a cisco 2621 to talk to a netscreen 10 via ipsec. can anyone state if this pair combination will work ?the relevant bits of my config arecrypto isakmp policy 1 authentication pre-share group 2 lifetime 14400crypto isakmp...

brewerts by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me why the VPN client v3.5 works OK when I connect to our PIX (v6.31) but any later versions, including 3.6, 3.7 & 4.0 refuse to work and I receive the "peer not responding" error. The password, group name and IP address are correct! ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems browsing a Win2k network, and connecting to any resources on the network with the following configuration:Cisco 2611 with Firewall IOSWindows 2000 Pro client with Cisco VPN Client 4.0Windows 2k Active Directory domainI can ping d...

We are in the business of pleasing everyone here and so we are trying to accomodate a single user that is using a laptop running Microsoft Windows 2000 and is using the VPN client that comes with it.What this user is trying to do is to get out of our...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN 3000 concentrator connected to another VPN 3000 concentrator using IPSec 3Des. I'm trying to use hostnames to connect to devices though the tunnel but the hostnames don't get resolved. If a ping the hostname Server1 I get "Unknown h...

kmcvey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a IPsec VPN Hub and Spoke topology with 3 Hub sites and 3 remote sites per hub site. All remote sites have to go through their hub site to talk any other remote sites or the other 2 hub sites. I need to enable ISDN backup from each remote si...

rj.remien by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ipsec with manual keying with third party device and i am geting those errors:IPSEC(sw_esp_decap): authenticate failedIPSEC(ipsec_cipher_handler): decap failed for "SRC_IP" -> "DST_IP" Does anybody have an idea as to why this is occuring. This...

We have configured our VPN clients for no split tunnelling and would like to invoke the client software as soon as the Win2k has finished booting. This will ensure that the integrated firewall is protecting the client platform whether they have set-u...

dfariborz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: