cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using the 3.6.4 VPN client to try and connect to a 506e running PIX 6.3 across ADSL using a Alcatel Speedtouch USB ADSL modem. I am having problems with this, can anyone clarify any of the following points :1) I believe that the ADSL service use...

ajenks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very new to redhat so please accept my apology.I am trying to install the vpn client on my redhat 9 box. When I run ./vpn_install it askes me what directory i want the binaries to be installed to and i leave it at the default, then it asks me if...

jlepich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the installation several VPN-Clients are connecting to an c2651XM using XAUTH. The users are complaining about unstabile VPN-connections. Sometimes the router is not reachable by VPN for a time. Do I have to set a keepalive or what could be the pr...

d.thelen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is kinda complicated (to me) so I am going to be talking in simple terms.1 VPN Tunnel between two IOS boxes1 IP Clear connection (BT Serivice, terminated in X.21)We want to route all traffic (0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0) over the VPN tunnel bar two netwo...

1drowley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a LAN-to-LAN VPN between a VPN3030 and a PIX 501. I am able to pass traffic through the VPN from PCs or Servers on either side.I would like to be able to telnet/ssh to the PIX over the VPN so that I am able to manage it remotely. I am...

With DPD, I've read what it is and have a basic understanding of it's operation. However there is no reference to what DPD does if it looses a peer. Does it simply wipe out the SA's and wait for interesting traffic? Or does it try to re-establish ...

salleek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple people try doing a VPN client upgrade. I have seen it going from 3.1.1 to 3.6.4. I dont think it is the to/from version. The install removes the old client, reboots, and installs the new client, and reboot. At this point, I have n...

dladen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to setup a point-to-point VPN between 2 cisco routers? If so, which model routers would support this? For example, would it be possible to create a vpn over a DSL connection connecting 2 cisco routers?Thanks.

bornskir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

--begin ciscomoderator note-- The following post has been edited to remove potentially confidential information. Please refrain from posting confidential information on the site to reduce security risks to your network. -- end ciscomoderator note -- ...

timpotter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. We've been testing 4.0 client with a 3060 from a variety of clients, xp and w2k. Today we tested our first w2k 03 machine and it failed. After the install was complete we tried to establish a VPN session. We got an error that the "VSDATANT.SY...

Has anyone seen this before?A user...is able to establish a tunnel from his Cisco VPN Client over a SBC/Yahoo DSL connection to our VPN 3005 Concentrator. He gets authenticaed and everything. However, once connected he can not pass traffic to our ...

brnhornt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes