Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VPN Client

Is there a hardware device that will support multiple tunnels to VPN Concentrators?I'm working with several partners that have concentrators and they are all configured to allow connections from the Cisco VPN Software client. Most of the partners w...

jzsides by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to confirm if someone can tell me if it is possible for multiple users to use the Cisco VPN client when sharing an internet connection ex. through a D-LINK switch/router?I have been told I have to purchase a PIX 501 in order to do this.Thank...

Please,I have only one public ip address for outside interface , can I create a vpn Pix to Pix? Thanks

dcristoni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 and many many VPN clients spread across. They connect using VPN 3.1 and above clients (depending on which OS they have). They all have cable modems and none have been having trouble...UNTIL THIS ONE.She is consistently having trouble...

wraights by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a non-Cisco gateway using a dynamic IP address trying to connect the a VPN 3005. I have tested it to a PIX and it works. But when it attempts to connect to the 3005 the log saysNo Group found matching 10.1.1.1 for Pre-shared key peer 10.1.1.1T...

I have already setup on my PIX 515 a VPN connection that allows user to connect to our network via a cisco VPN client to access network resources.What I want to setup now is another VPN connection that external users can use but would only allow acce...

Hi,Im trying to establish an ipsec vpn connection from cisco 1720 to a checkpoint firewall.Im not able to establish the conn.From the debug message i understand that the quickmode is failing.Im pasting my debug output.Can anyone help me regardign thi...

syamc66 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have set a connection between a Cisco VPN client 3.5.2 with a cisco 3620 with an IOS version 12.2(15)T. I have used NAT-T setting on the VPN client, but there is non NAT discovery in the IKE flow, even if I set "use NAT-T" on the client...I think...

Resolved! PIX VPN and Ping

Hi,I have a strange problem and was wondering if anyone has heard of it before. I have setup 3 site to site links with pix one site works fine but the second remote site with an identical config (changing the ip's etc tho) doesn't seem to work prope...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes