cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have opened the 1723 and gre ports on the Cisco to allow a Win2K client using Microsoft PPTP to access and Microsoft ISA Server providing the VPN thru the CIsco.I get an error 721: The remote computer is not responding when I try to VPN in.I tested...

dennish by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to setup a VPN from 2 branch offices to a head office in hub and spoke fashion. All 3 offices are using 2611XM routers with VPN acceleration module and IOS firewall feature set. Pls can someone give me a basic configuration to setup a r...

rgnwcco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are impelementing IPSec manual site to site because other site doesn'tsupport IKE. I know that if you implement IPSec manual keying-- ACL's for crypto map entries tagged as ipsec-manual are restricted to assingle permit entry and subsequent...

btimuralp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have VPN concentrator with two groups defined. What I want to do is to use DHCP address assignment for one group, and local pool for the other group. If I use DHCP or local pool for both groups, that works. But, if I assign one pool of addresses fo...

I am new to VPN technology. Someone has VPN tunnel between the headquarter and the branch through Static VPN. What is static VPN.Regards

I'm using PIX 515E and Cisco ACS 3.0.2. I'm providing VPN access to our remote users using PIX and ACS. Everything works fine if I assign IP address to the remote users using the following commands. However, I'd like to be able to use the IP pool ...

I'm trying to install the VPN client 5.2.7 on a Debian system, and I'm getting stuck on the installer looking for the source code. I have the source installed and configured, sitting in /usr/src/linux. It doesn't seem to recognize that as the correct...

mmurrain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the Cisco 1700 router handle IPSec protocol? If so, do you have documentation of how to handle it with Watchguard Firebox 1000? Thanks, Robbie

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone experienced a problem with dropped individual IPsec sessions within a lan-2-lan connection if you are using network lists which necessitate several different IPsec session within the connection? For instance say your have a LAN-to-LAN co...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using PIX 515E and ACS 3.0.2 to provide VPN access to the romote users. I've added the following commands to PIX:sysopt connection permit-ipsecip local pool IPPool1 10.151.1.1-10.151.1.254vpngroup vpngroup1 password vpnpass1vpngroup vpngroup1 ad...

Most of our vpn users there is no problem.but some users have problem.they can establish a IPSec connection to VPN 3030 using Client 3.1but they couldn't ping or session with our internal network.but they can ping to internet sites.they use private i...

bslim by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes