cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I configure a ipsec vpdn in pix 535 , Which vpn client software should I install in our client windows 2000 system? The cisco secure vpn client 1.1 can only be install in 95 , 98 and NT system.

zoushan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My question is whether during the IKE and IPSec initialization (phase one and two) other than UDP 500 (ISAKMP), IP 50 (IPSec ESP) and IP 51 (IPSec AH) ports are in use. It seems that if in access-list only these ports are permitted as incoming...

gsebk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me decipher what these debug crypto isa messages mean, and how to go about correcting the situation? <dest. ip> = address being contacted<src. ip> = address initiating contactThe source device is a pix 501 connected to my cable modem...

andyhsu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to make a VPN with pix one way. I only control one firewall (the pix) and I want to be able to access the full other network but not vice versa. If so how do I do it? thanks in advance!

Router A is a 7204 router B is a 1721. If there is no traffic over the VPN tunnel for more then a couple hours I will not be able to ping the remote router's private interface. The only way to bring up the connecions is to source a ping from the re...

e-baumann by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using the TACAS freeware: tac_plus version 2.1.I am searching for a config, where I can configured restrict for some users the telnet access only to defined routers.I remembered some config like "NAS-IPAdress = 1.1.1.1", but not really sureth...

sthon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN Client Problem

A remote user on our network is having problems with the Cisco VPN. They are using Win XP, Cisco Client 3.5.2, and connect through a Compaq Ipaq router into a cable modem. When they VPN into our 3000 Concentrator the VPN works fine. When they atte...

I recently upraded the the code on a PIX 515 from 6.0.1 to 6.1.4 and have run into an issue with VPN Clients. They can connect, they can ping by ip address and computer name but cannot map a drive. When they map a drive they get the following error m...

BWTG by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody help me understanding these errors on a VPN 3005, configured for LAN-to-LAN. Is it a configuration issue or a Hardware issue.60534 10/28/2002 05:16:04.220 SEV=4 IKEDBG/0 RPT=75 QM FSM error (P2 struct &0x1d07664, mess id 0x4bb56838)!6053...

aslam by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it already possible to use VPN (IPsec) combination with Cisco firewall feature set and a routing protocol like OSPF?I know it is possible to use VPN + OSPF when using GRE, but then FFS is not supported....Thanks! Richard

rquist by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up a VPN connection from a Cisco VPN client v3.6.1 that terminates at a PIX 515 6.2(2). The problem being is that the client is behind a Checkpoint FW1 firewall.As it is the configuration works fine for mobile/home users. I have als...

alitster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes