cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We are using Concentrator 3015 and cisco vpn client 3.52 for remote office.After change firewall to watchgard in the remote office, vpn client is terminated by concentrator after connection in short time. vpngroup idle time setup is 120 minut...

bma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how do you do a password recovery on a altiga c15-c60 vpn concentrator. how is it similair to cisco's 3015 concentrator? i know cisco bought them out in year 2000. but its still a altiga vpn concentrator (it doesn't have the cisco's logo on it). and ...

j-sands by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have a plain and simple config - 1710 with VPN software client.is there a place where i can find a config for ipsec tunnels going through a set of CBAC rules?no matter what i do as soon as i put an access-list on the WAN public interface (inb...

m.iancu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed the VPN client ver. 3.6.1 on a Win98 laptop. I'm unable to browse the network or ping anything by IP address or DNS name once connected. File & Print sharing and Client for MS Networks are installed. The client connects without erro...

kmorris by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have not been able to find any concrete information regarding running VPN on a PIX firewall or 2620 router as to which one would perform better for VPN. We have a PIX 520 firewall and a Cisco 2620 router (neither one has the hardware acceleration ...

Hi there,I have trouble with making my PIX 506 v.6.2(2) work with Cisco VPN Client v. 3.62A. I also tried v. 3.51, with different symptoms but no success as well.Here is output from debug on PIX (Client 3.62A):ISAKMP (0): Checking ISAKMP transform 1 ...

pawelus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured 2600 router to create a secure connection with vpn client 3.x, I also have encrypted connection on the same interface with another 2600 router. I want to route the packets from clients to the second router connected via the seri...

s.surani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a complex arquitecture in my network, because i have an unique IP public address from my ISP and i have assigned it to the 3005. The 3005 is doing NAT to allow users navigate through it. They ask me to secure the network, because there is a...