cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using client version 3.6.2 to a pix 520 running 6.2.2. I loaded the client to my home pc (XP prof.) which is behind a linksys router. The Client installed and when I run the client I can ping anything in the range I setup the PIX for. I also can...

Our PIX501 was set up professionally and appears to work in that we can ping names and access resources, but we can not authenticate to the domain or browse the domain with Network Places from the clients. The connection is via ADSL, the server is NT...

gplanner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lately, when I enter the " sh crypto isakmp sa" command it returns nothing but the screen headers dst-----src-------state------pending------created. I know the two tunnels I are working becuse I can access the networks on the other side and visa vers...

I can not ping my 3005 IPSec Remote Server from my 3002. If I change the remote server config to another IP address on my 3002, then I CAN ping the original correct address okay! But then, I can not ping the random device that I substituted.Simply pu...

aztecdoug by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the advantages and disadvantages of using routers or PIX as the end points for site to site VPN. We are planning to setup 30 - 40 site to site vpns between our hub site and remotes.The cost of implementing a router based VPN appears higher t...

dohogue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer. Does this box use the Cisco IOS or is it configurable through a web based interface? Also, how does this device authenticate? Does it maintain its own user list or can it hand off to a d...

tohoken by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all ,I've heard that it was possible to perform failover ipsec without loosing sessionswith ios/ipsec routers and tunnel and routing protocol.How does it works,do i need hsrp on inside and outside?how can i detect if ipsec tunnel on router 1 is d...

a.diot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded the OS on our 3060 from 3.5.4 to 3.6. People complained they could authenticate fine, but unable to do anything more. After experiencing the problem on my laptop, I noticed that "Packet Decrypting" remained at 0 and that the "Packet En...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes