cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hell-o,New to VPN and IPsec. We have an outside agency that wants to create a VPN connection to one of our workstations. We are using a PIX515 firewall with 6.2 (1).Can I just simply create a conduit command for this? And if so what would that be?D...

hornbeck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configure a pix 515E ios 6.22, to accept vpn connection from remote user. Any thing seems to work fine, remote user can connect to the LAN and access all server. The little problem is that , as soon as the VPN tunnel is build, the remote user can't...

kayih by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've seen another note already in this forum for tunnelling both internet/corporate traffic through the VPN concentrator using split tunneling, however how can I make sure only corporate traffic is passed through the VPN box and internet traffic is ...

zabbas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Would anyone care and have a look at the configs of the routers and tell me what's wrong? I described the task I'm trying to solve and the problems in a previous message.I'll greatly appreciate it.----------router 1-----------!version 12.2service ...

pax_2111 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We want to start using our 1720 routers to connect to offices using VPN over internet. Both offices have a serial connection to the internet and extra ISDN connections for backup. For normal operation we want to use the serial link to the internet to...

In recent, the connection betw PIX 515 and VPN client always loseI get the following message.Any one can help me ??1 17:33:59.806 07/10/02 Sev=Warning/3 IKE/0xE3000062Could not find an IKE SA for 210.186.33.96. KEY_REQ aborted.

logintck by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure VPN Client on my home desktop that is on WIN2K. I get the following error as soon as I click on VPN Dialer from Start -> Programs -> Cisco Systems VPN Client -> VPN Dialer:The VPN sub-system is not available. You will not abl...

Hi,I have a setup like this:------ watched ----------- --------------- ------------- PIX | ---- subnet -------| router 1|--------|ISP Cloud |-------| router2 |------ ---------- ----------- ...

pax_2111 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would be the best hardware VPN solution that is scalable? I have 1 central office and 2 remote sites for now. What type of hardware VPN should I use at the central office and at the remote sites. One of my remote sites is SNA on token ring. Shou...

philip by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

our SITE collocated with ISP has pixfirewall 525, we upgraded our firewall at office, using pixfirewall 515 instead of Watchguard SOHO, everything is fine except VPN to our Site.How to configure the firewall at office correctly to make that every ma...

mikema by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes