cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When VPN Clients try to connect to my Concentrator - they do NOT getthe right IP -address assigned - though I configured a static ip-address for the particular user (USER MANAGEMENT - Users) - they get an ip address out of the pool - not a static one...

schimekh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's the configINET------>PIX--10.252.X.X---->IOS ROUTER--10.X.X.X--LAN1st I had the routing issue which I corrected on the router and was able to ping when I removed the split tunnel command. Then when I add the split tunnel command the ACL 101's ...

adushey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have successfully established an IPSec site to site tunnel with the 2 endpoints being a PIX 515 with 6.21ED code and a PIX 506E with 6.12 code.The problem is that when I reboot the Windows client, the NT domain login fails. If I cancel out of the ...

asafayan by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know whether i can initiate Vpn connection behind DSL router. Scenario: 1) We are using PIX 515R. Vpn is configured and i can get connected through internet if am using dialup. 2) Behind DSL router we are having inva...

sajin.raj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install FreePGP to talk with a Cisco VPN 3060 Concentrator on Mac OS 9.2. I am also trying to install Cisco VPN client on OS X. I am not a true Mac person and am running into configuration snags. Is there anyone that can provide doc...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have notice that for windows 2000 the vpn client won't be out until next year. So the new plan is to get the pptp up and running but i need help in this field. Does Microsoft have a download on the site for vpn or we just use the dialup network. ...

I have a PIX 515 at our headquarters. I have set up 2 branch sites with IOS routers with VPN capabilities and they are connecting to the HQ PIX. Several times each day, the branch offices report that they lose their connection to the HQ PIX. This cau...

dadams by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Brand new user of VPN system i can use it on a win98 thru a RCA Cable Modem the server is a Windows 2000 L2TP ipsec disabled...thats all i know. i would like to use it on my iMac OS X 10.1.4 does it exist a solution, Help me pleaseChris

pdf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

May be a silly questionbutCan the 2610 support VPN connection from clients (eg. Microsoft or other clients)

bell.m by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: