cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.I have short and a bit odd question.This profile is for DMVPN. Do this profile would work? crypto ikev2 profile som_profile_name....pki trustpoint TPOINT-1pki trustpoint TPOINT-2....exit This router have 2 trust points from different PKI server...

vivaadmin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Below in the configuration in ASA0, still unable to ping to outside interface gi/2, pls help interface GigabitEthernet1/1nameif insidesecurity-level 0ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0!interface GigabitEthernet1/2nameif outsidesecurity-leve...

Good day. I have problem in installing IPsec VPN between Cisco ASA-5515 and mikrotik 951. I want to use ikev1 only. Here it is my network: LAN 10.7.0.1/24 --> Mikrotik <-- WAN 2.2.2.2 <--INTERNET--> WAN 1.1.1.1 --> Cisco <-- LAN 10.6.0.254/24 Config ...

falangerr by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having difficulties bringing up Site to Site Tunnel deployed to AWS using Cisco CSR. Permit inbound TCP 22, UDP 500, and UDP 4500 (with source IP's defined to restrict who/what can hit the appliance). The core issue is that phase 1 doesn't appear to ...

jcr520 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Setup an anyconnect vpn which works properly. i.e users get authenticated via AD Server and then vpn connection establish. Now i want to achieve granular access on group-policy base. Example : created two group-policy name noaccess and vpnuse...

Hi All, I'm trying to move from Local authentication to Radius authentication. I put a check mark on the "MSCHAPv2 Capable" but ASA uses PAP to request for authentication with the Radius server. Authentication is rejected because my IAS server requir...

Does the ASA have a mechanism by which we can monitor a VPN tunnel using an SLA/Track to a private IP on the remote side and if the SLA fails, re-reroute traffic via a second VPN configured to a different peer?  A partner has this type of configurati...

dervari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Need to set up an anyconnect client Vpn where my users get authorize via using 2FA i.e 1st will be AD then party Innefu token. After these successful check, my machine will be checked for Registry key using ASA Host-scan features and then user...

Please refer topology:R1(g1/0:12.0.0.1 / 8)<--->(G1/0:12.0.0.2 / 8)R2(g2/0:23.0.0.2 / 8)<--->(g2/0:23.0.0.3 / 8)R3 Please refer configuration:![R1]v15.2crypto isakmp policy 1encr aesauthentication pre-sharegroup 14crypto isakmp key cisco address 0.0....