Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IPSEC VPN Routing

HiWe have an ASA with multiple IPSEC VPNs to 3rd parties. We have now had a new public IP range presented on a new circuit which I have plugged into another interface on the ASA and configured this as Outside2. Now I am looking to migrate the VPNs ov...

Hi, I'm setting up Anyconnect on a new firepower deployment (6.4).  My understanding is Anyconnect uses Radius.  We have ACS 5.8 setup as TACACS+ server already.  I read that Radius proxy on ACS can proxy to other authentication methods externally.  ...

Hi all. I have a 1101 router with flexvpn configured on it. The Anyconnect client connects and works. User authentication is done with Radius, particularly freeradius on Linux. Now I'm trying to add per-user routes in Radius attributes, to be pushed ...

liotti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, It's already the second time it happens and I have no clue why...I created a VPN connection profile on an ASA, after a while users report they get the message : Failed to get configuration from secure gateway" when they try to connect I log to...

I'm trying to connect to my cisco router as ipsec client to libreswan running in AWS cloud on a linux vm. but it isn't working. cisco debug below :  Oct 7 17:14:21.111: IPSEC(sa_request): , (key eng. msg.) OUTBOUND local= 192.168.21.2:500, remote=...

Hi, We have created the second IPSEC over L2TP tunnel on one of routers. When we connect first tunnel it worked fine but when we are connecting with this new tunnel it is showing below mentioned error. *Oct 8 10:04:31: %IP_VFR-7-FEATURE_DISABLE_IN: V...

usmansa1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have enabled Smart Card authentication/authorization for remote VPN users. Everything is working well, however, because I have to use the "user Principal Name" of the authentication certificate on the card, which is a number, this is what shows up ...

slapier77 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Setup anyconnect client vpn  using command "sysopt connection permit-vpn" where it basically bypass interface access list for inbound vpn session. As per my knowledge and some documentation on cisco community or cisco configuration guide we n...