cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dual ISP in the ASA 5505

Hi!I have a problem with my ASA 5505. It has a sec+ license. I wanna configure the firewall for two active internet links. In the router we can source route two networks and change the next hop based on source network via PBR. I have found the ASA is...

VPN concentrator 3000 series is not shows any console screen

I use CISCO VPN CONCENTRATOR 3000 Series Is not work I do lots of troubleshoot but I cannot view the console screen with different terminal software (e.g.-putty, securert) And I changed bound rate also 9600 and 115200 but...

Resolved! IKEv2 Negotiation aborted due to ERROR: The peer's KE payload contained the wrong DH group

Hello. On a site-to-site VPN that was working fine yesterday... On our end there is a ASA5505. On the other end is a Fortinet appliance. As I said - the tunnel has been fine for months. The other side moved their datacenter to a new location - same I...

SMS Admin by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

L2L VPN with PAT Configuration

Hello,   I'm trying to set up a VPN that maps all internal subnets to a single private IP for a remote hosted application. I'm on an ASA 5585X running 9.4.(4)16 and need some configuration assistance.   object network AppVendor-Network  host 192.168....

drakow by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASA SSL Clientless VPN Java Support

I'm running a clientless SSL VPN on an ASA 5515, 9.4(2)6.   It requires Java however it seems a number of modern browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Edge have all disabled Java support / plugins. As a result the SSL VPN is no longer working when users try to ...

fghfghfh by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

anyonnect vpn via ISP in Greece not working

Hi   we have several anyconnect User in Greece and a ASA in austria. With the biggest ISP in Greece, called OTE, anyconnect connection to ASA in austira are not working. We tried it also with ISP vodafone in Greece and had no problems. So it seems th...

wess by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AnyConnect Upgrade / Installation Issue

AnyConnect has been upgrade to 4.2.0135. The users authenticate using RSA SecureID tokens. After the upgrade, a fresh installation of the new AnyConnect client does not present the correct prompts, but an upgraded client does present the correct prom...

Allow AnyConnect user just to 2 servers?

Hello,   We use the AnyConnect VPN for our Corperate users which have access to most servers on various ports on a /24 subnet.  I have been asked to allow an external company to 2 of our internal servers on file share ports (usual TCP/UDP 135-139, TC...

Gonzo1 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Clientless ssl-VPN URL redirect

Hello    We have configured SSL Clientless in our network, so the users can connect when they enter the outside IP of ASA (https://x.x.x.x:/alias), a penetration test done recently and mentioned that this is a weakness and they suggest to redirect th...

muath1987 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is 891F VPN Client Site-To-Site only?

I was looking into VPN Client capabilities and was curious if my Router (or any of Cisco's) can do any configuration other than S2S?   Having several static IP's I was ideally wanting to have 1 of them access the net via TorGuard VPN and would hate t...

fbeye by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers