cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am begineer in networking.I confuse in encryption. In our branches have two VPN tunnel. One is IPSec and other is DMVPN tunnel.IPsec go to DC 1 and DMVPN tunnel go to DC2. I would like to know : one isakmp policy IPsec tunnel apply physical int...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I need an urgent help, i have a vpn connection between Cisco router and Microsoft azure, I can ping the azure dns server but the show crypto commands shows nothing, the configuration for my VPN as follow:crypto ikev2 proposal IKE-PROP-AZURE ...

derar1990 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I am configuring a VPN based on Anyconnect and I would like to use a certificate-map to split internal and external users into two tunnel groups. The objective is to redirect internal users (with a certificate signed by a specific CA) to th...

vtribut01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Is there any particular command which can be used to accept ASA VPN to accept existing anyconnects installed on clients ?  Because on the ASA VPN wizard it does not seem possible to move on from the anyconnect image upload step.    

Seeker369 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,   looking for help with Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client 4.5.04029. On my work laptop, IT forced deploy of Win10 update 1709. The update script removed and reinstalled Anyconnect.  After the update, NAM service won't start. Manual star...

Capture.JPG
Waylander by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have in my office a few computers with Windows XP and Windows Vista Business. I know that they are very old and unsupported OSes, but... I have to connect using AnyConnect to government VPN.   I downloaded Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Cl...

bkowalik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a flexvpn solution so anyconnect will use ikev2: crypto ikev2 authorization policy xxxxx pool xxxxx dns xxxxx netmask 255.255.255.220include-local-lan aaa attribute list isakmpxxxxprofile route set access-list xxxx-access-list   ip access-list...

I have a site-to-site VPN configured between two older ASAs (55xx). Tunnel establishes on interesting traffic and at that point, I can ping/telnet to the remote ASA's internal LAN address. But I'm completely unable to get traffic from the remote LAN ...

daxsmiddy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! Is it possible to make an appointment using EKU, without a trusted certificate? I have been fighting for a long time, on my test bench with trusted certificates it works, but not with any EKU.   Config:   crypto pki certificate map MAPS 10subj...

Karl_G by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have setup a Cisco ASA 9.9.2 in multicontext-mode on Firepower 4120 for remote-access-VPN and we are using Cisco Anyconnect as client.So far we have managed to establish a VPN-connection with SSL as tunneling protocol. But we need IKEv2/IPSec for ...

dholtmann by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,     I am having an issue setting up S2S VPN on our new ASA 5506 model. When I try to add the vpn via the wizard, I get an error if I choose "inside" on the NAT exempt page. The error is below.  VPN and AnyConnect [OK] access-list outside_cryp...