cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We are building an iOS app and would like our app's users to be able to open the Cisco AnyConnect Mobility Client from within our app.    Some questions:   a) Is there any documentation describing how to programmatically connect to the AnyConnect ...

Hi Everyone, Has anyone had issues using the Cisco Any Connect Mobility Client with Cisco Network Access Manager in Windows 10? Our environment includes a wired network, which if not hard wired, switches to a wireless network that replicates our inte...

maherfed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,    Can anyone point me toward the most up to date Cisco best practices guide for Site to Site VPN configuration? There is a lot of information on this topic online, but what would be document that would be considered as the one with most ...

dpetrovi by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AWS and IPSec

Dear all, I would like to ask about IPSec tunnel with aws. I want to connect to aws with my DC with IPSec. AWS have PA firewall and I have cisco router. My router and ISP links is establish with eBGP. I didn't advertise network to ISP (bgp peering on...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,At our company we have a couple of Vyatta routers, also configured as VPN server. (To separate some virtual testing machines from our production network) I am able to connect to the vyatta router at our local LAN with the OpenVPN client. When I...

djhugovic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help. sh vpdn session%No active L2TP tunnels vpdn-group L2TP-TESTrequest-dialinprotocol l2tppool-member 1initiate-to ip 10.10.10.10no l2tp tunnel authenticationcrypto isakmp policy 5encr 3desauthentication pre-sharegroup 2crypto isakmp key Mug...

IGOPAV by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   We have 3 Anyconnect profiles X,Y,Z for three locations A, B, C. I want the users from location A to be connected to profile X by default, and fallback to Y & Z. Similarly, I want users from location B to be connected to profile Y by defaul...

Hi Guys, We are using a Cisco 5515-X for Remote access VPN, everything works fine except we are not able to ping the remote users.Local Network: 192.168.1.0/24Remote Network: 192.168.5.0/24 Ping from Local Network to Remote Network is not working, th...