cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Community,   Unfortunately I have a relatively urgent situation. I need to enable a VPN connection to our new ASA 5508-X and I'm struggling with the setup. We have the following architecture:   CLIENT (HomeOffice) <=> Internet <=> Router (Fritz...

niLuxx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Been working on a new site-to-site using a asa 5505 from a remote site my company purchased. My ASA cli is rusty and i've gotten stuck after phase one. Site A my my primary was setup via asdm and Site B the new remote i configured via remote ssh.   I...

I have a single user whose VPN anyconnect software does not load at boot and will not open. No other user has this issue.   I have tried uninstall/reinstalling 3 times, which works for maybe a day then stops. I have also had task manager open at the ...

SJP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I have couple of ASA 5520 configured as HA. The external IP is configured with Private IP and connected to the service provider router. We are Natting the Inside network to a pool of  /29 Public ip address.   I need to configure a site to site v...

Hi    I am seeking for the reason why the state from one of two DMVPN tunnels of SPOKE is stuck in IKE, however the relevant HUB shows the state regarding the SPOKE as UP. The output from show commands is as below;   SPOKE1#show dmvpnLegend: Attrb --...

Hi Cisco World,Can you please help me out here...I have sucessfully configured the Clientless SSL VPN on my CISCO ASA 8.0(4) firewall using the ADSM 6.1(5)57... I can logon using LDAP authentication binded to AD. When using the CIF function I get an ...

rjamgotre by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had MFA setup with Anyconnect working, had to disable temporarily while doing a move to get regular users ability to VPN, and now that we are fully migrated, want to enable the 2FA permanently, however, in doing patching, the firewall was upgraded ...

Hi all, We are planning to upgrade from Anyconnect 4.3 to 4.505030. So can anyone please suggest some of the   i)major advantages of 4.5 over 4.3? ii) Active bugs in Anyconnect 4.5 if any?   Note: I heard Anyconnect 4.4.x was a major release but when...

Hi, that's the way I'm supposed  work of vpn1step. I have a pc with vpn programm on it that enscryptes data and then send it on router2step then Router will sent my data on vpn server and through this server i do connect to the sites i am interesting...

dram gram by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: