Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VPN Routing issues

Hello to all,   So to start this off, I have a remote site in NY that we have a VPN connection to, and we had some DR servers setting behind this ASA, as of now this is how this location looks.                                         We need to move...

2018-01-27_19-10-45.jpg 2018-01-27_19-11-02.jpg

Hi All,   We have a site where we recently replaced an ISR with a 5506. I wanted to use this as an opportunity to test using VTI's on an ASA. I got the tunnel up fine and can pass traffic between the sites, but I'm unable to hit the inside interface ...

Sorry if I explain me self poorly....   I have the VPN up I can see on both ends that it is up. If I ping from the Sonicwall LAN over to the Cisco LAN it looks like it works I can see the matches on the ACL going up. I do not have any devices connect...

leinad427 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need some help, I have a site to site LAB and VPN cliente between two cisco ASAs 5505, but without using the static routes for private networks I have now NAT but I cannot pass traffic and I even don't see traslations with : show xlate comma...

Dear All, I have a cisco 2900 series IOS 15.0(1)M acting as a DMVPN Spoke using IPSEC. Suddenly, last the dmvpn tunnel went down and till now it is stuck on IKE state know the crypta isakmp sa is UP. I did everything I know to solve it but in vain. I...

I am using Cisco ASA for my company VPN connections.  You guys helped figure out the group-policy assignments with RADIUS - THANKS!!!   Now my issue is trying to do 2FA using DUO.  I see the successful login messages when debugging, but the client co...