Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! show dmvpn issue

Hi Cisco Support,   May we request for your assistance as we are having an issue on "show dmvpn" as tunnel state are "ike". Is this a behavior of dmvpn? We have 4 tunnels, 1 is "UP" and 3 is"IKE". tunnel ips are reachable on Spoke router side to HUB....

Hi All,   Can anyone explain how remote access VPN works ? Especially when we configure IP pool, I see the IP pool configured but no route from ASA ? Can anyone explain how VPN works and how IP pool works in and out ?   Regards

prashanma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I am using CSR1000v as a VPN Gateway. Anyconnect as SSL VPN client. I can successfully connect through SSL VPN. However my SSLVPN-VIF0 is allocating to global routing table. I want to assign vpn client to seperate VRF. I have tried with Radius ...

asanga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the "Anyconnect Premium Peer" licenses on a ASA5515 and where can I find info to quote it? Can the above licenses be transferred from one ASA to another?  Meaning, if customer buys an ASA at a later date, can these licenses be transferred to...

Johnny Leon by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco RV345 and I need to use Cisco Anyconnect for only two laptops, so i can connect from anywhere --- my question is which license i should buy or do I need license? There are two anyconnect tunnels within the RV345

saids3 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, my customer (it's an ISP) is requesting a L2VPN solution that satisfy these requirements:   1) His clients, single homed via ME3600x acting as MPLS PE, want to be able to realize L2VPN p2p and p2mp among their remote sites spread geographica...

This may be my first post so I'll try and make it a good one. Been struggling with this for a while now, I thought I was being clever by using Bridge Domain Interfaces to add a bit of resilience to this design, now this choice seems to have come back...

Resolved! ssl cipher

on performing pen test we were advised to remove DES-CBC3-SHA    looking at our asa config i can see    ssl cipher default custom "AES128-SHA:AES256-SHA:DES-CBC3-SHA"ssl cipher tlsv1 custom "AES128-SHA:AES256-SHA:DES-CBC3-SHA"ssl cipher dtlsv1 custom...

Hi,sh crypto ipsec sa peer X.X.X.X ?What is the meaning of increasing send errors when I am executing the above command. I am seeing the send error count increasing and there is no change in"pkts encaps" & "Pkts decaps". This IPsec Tunnel is working...

mastram4u by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes