cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I am new to security and need help figuring out the following issue. I have a site to site VPN. All remote subnets are reachable over the VPN except 192.168.0.0/24 - 401_Data when sourced from 192.168.9.0 GPS-Secure. I suspect the issue i...

Hello, I need advise. Can anybody advise me which Secure VPN should i configure on Cisco 2911 OS ver 15.4 router for remote access on both laptop and android phone? However Cisco 2911 does not support anyconnect VPN. Thanks

Hi guys, I have a situation. My clients connect to AnyConnect vpn after getting authenticated by  RADIUS server. Now all users having entries in RADIUS are able to authenticate and access my remote access VPN  but I want only some users should be al...

After I logon in my corporate ASA clienless vpnssl, I launch a bookmark link like this: https://myintranet.com, that uses authentication with personal certificates. When I try to access my corporate web through the clientless sslvpn, the authenticati...

jlcille by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We have remote access VPN users terminating to ASA and thereby accessing our internal users. Now I want to ask whether it is possible that My user A can only access server B but not C.  Can i configure any such restriction to my VPN users ?...