cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. Just wondering if anyone knows of any solutions regarding loss of java support on Chrome/Firefox etc for using RDP from a Mac, via an ASA clientless VPN. We don't want to provide the client for user's own personal devices. Smart Tunnel works p...

JRLDavis1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have configured L2TP between Cisco CSR1000V and windows 10 PC, Now I want to use authentication for windows 10 user through a AD server (Windows 2012 Radius). I have set up users and policies in AD server and checked telnetting to the router u...

Hi dears, I have 2 ASR 1001-x with this specifications: ASR1001-XSLASR1-AESSASR1K1XU-316SFLSA1-BIN-1X10GEFLSA1-1X-2.5-20GFLSASR1-FWNAT-RFLSASR1-IPSEC I have not yet activated the licenses, I'm try to setup IPsec tunnel on one of them but it does not...

Hello, This is my first post and I am reaching out for assistance regarding a Cisco Catalyst 4510R+E.  I was successfully running two radius servers in my environment until I recently upgraded the iOS on my 4510R+E switch.  I am in need of any assist...

Hi all, I am currently using DAP/Host Scan in order to posture anyone connecting to our VPN on ASA. So if a user does NOT have a certain file or registry setting, it will have restricted access. I am trying to migrate this over to ISE. Our ISE is a...

Ralphy006 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been given a remote ASA 5505 to connect to and make compliant. A previous employee had installed it and got a webserver running but never seem to get the vpn client connection working. I am going through his settings and have a mind blank and ...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect my mac air to the internet using VPN Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. I get the following problem when using my iphone 6 as a hotspot. Following is the error I get: The VPN client was unable to successfully verify the ...

byohe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites with a ASA5505 at one end and a 5525X at the other end. We recently migrated our IP Address space to a new /24. After doing this I cannot get the site to site VPN tunnel up. I get the following output from debug crypto isakmp: Remov...

etieseler by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPSec VPN Routing

I have an IPSEC tunnel established between a Cisco ASA 8.2 and an AWS VPG. I cannot get traffic to route across the tunnel.  I do have all the ACL's inplace but what is required to route traffic across this tunnel is my question here? I don't see a r...