cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have an issue with bandwidth performance, i have an GRE over IPSEC tunnel between two ISR4431 Routers. Both of these routers have IPSEC, HSEC and PERF licenses installed. At the remote location we have a 500Mbit connection, when we bypass the ...

jpdeboer1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any way within an ASA to tell me how many times a VPN tunnel has been used in the last (x) days, months etc?  Trying to do some cleanup, and a report like this would help.

Good day, I have a CISCO RV180 router as a client and VPS with static IP (X.X.138.131) as a server (running up on the Debian+StrongSwan). CISCO is a router to which clients of the local network are connected (LAN - 192.168.1.0/24). Next, the WAN port...

madmas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have a router ISR 4331 on which I have created a tunnel interface and loopback interface as a source interface of tunnel connected with my remote site. Recently I have started seeing packet discards on my tunnel interface. My MPLS pr...

Resolved! ASA VPN license

hi everyone, as i know, by default, the ASA 5516 default license includes 2 AnyConnect Premium licenses.  i want to know, if i use L2TP vpn, and the vpn client is using windows built in `dailup client. does that still has 2 clients limitation? thx!

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA VPN Query

Hi guys, I wonder if someone could cast an eye over this and offer me some guidance. Attached is a configuration for an existing ASA that sits in the local DC. Local range is 192.168.231.0 /24 which NATs to 10.54.157.0 /24. This address then routes ...

Using AnyConnect 4.2.00096 I can connect to the VPN server using the FQDN but not using the server's IP, why? Does it  have something to do with cert being sign using the FQDN? When I use the IP I get the "Untrusted Server Blocked" when I us the FQDN...

keldridge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am establishing site to site VPN with one customer . Customer want to access our servers on port 389(ldap query).Below are network details: Customer server IP-206.164.119.145 Our servers-10.240.26.224 & 10.240.26.225, 158.89.132.43 I establ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: