cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Getting the ASA5505 VPN to work behind a 2921 router

Hi all, I am trying to create a VPN access by using ASA5505 and using VPN client We have the ISP which give us 4 public ip addresses. The ISP dmarc is connected to a C2921, which use the first public ip address on its outside interface. i did a stati...

Y W by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco IPSec client VPN fails to connect

I have a new issue that cropped up after I updated our 5510 to 8.2(5)59. We have several ASAs at different sites, and have been using both AnyConnect VPN and the older Cisco IPSec VPN. From outside all of the networks, both VPN types work just fine t...

Remote Access VPN

Hello, I have installed a 5520 firewall at my workplace and have to set up a remote access vpn. I followed the conventional way through asdm, I have run VPN wizard and all parameters set to normal as asked by the wizard. My asa version is 7.2(4) and...

FlexVPN client keeping create child SA every 60s?

I got a flexvpn client with sVTI, but it keeps creating child sa every 60s, like below. The server is a linux box, the config works fine in IOS 15.3 but not 15.4+. Any one to help out? Thanks.   do sh cry ike se IPv4 Crypto IKEv2 Session Sessi...

ASA Support for IPSec with OSPF

Hi,     It seems like I cant do GRE tunnels on ASA? and neither can I do IPSec VPN Tunnels and run OSPF over the tunnel interface? Can you guys please confirm me on this and suggest whats the best way out if I want to build 2 x Site-to-Site IPSec t...

CISCO support

As per this contract we had purchased and installed CISCO Router, Switch, ASA F/W etc. for our client at Kolkata location, Ref. PO  no.— XXXX from Ingram Micro, Delhi on behalf of CMC Ltd(TCS Ltd.) .Also we have take service for cisco support for 3 y...

Resolved! L2L VPN 1941 to ASA

Hi All,  I have a strange issue, trying to establish a VPN between my device (1941) and a remote ASA. The issue is, as far as I can tell is that the IKE phase gets deleted after MM6. I am by no means expert in this, but I will try to explain to the ...

Static to dynamic Site-to-Site VPN

I an having trouble setting up a Static to Dynamic IPSEC site-to-site tunnel I have a juniper device on the remote end with dynamic IP. Mentioned below juniper SSG config, which i believe is true. configuration is based on route-based VPN. I need to...

FlexVPN

I came across an issue with FLEX vpn router 1 is a head office and it is connected to internet and we also have a branch office. we were using ikev1 version and move to ikv2 version. once the config for the ikv2 were applied we see this  %CRYPTO-4...

SSL VPN - Anyconnect ignoring CRL

Hi,     I have a working SSL VPN using SCEP certificates. Anyconnects enrolls for clients certificates automatically and all works good.  Only problem I am having is that anyconnect seems to be not checking with the CRL if the client certficate is ...

AnyConnect

Hi Everyone !  I use to connect remoetly via VPN using Cisco VPN Client , using the group authentication with pre-shared key ( username and password)  Now, I want to use AnyConnect application on mobile, however I couldn't manage to establish a conne...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: