cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, ERROR: Authentication Server not responding: AAA Server has been removed I am getting the above error, when trying to authenticate via LDAP or test the connection to LDAP server. Any ideas what could be the issue since I am sure that the serve...

ejdrijin1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently trying to set up a Remote Access VPN connection with some posture assessment and the client cannot connect as it is saying Posture Assessment: failed. Any logs I can check or any guidelines? Thanks

ejdrijin1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at implementing Cisco AnyConnect for our mobile users.  One question that I have is will AnyConnect be active when the user is on the office and connected to the LAN?  Or will AnyConnect always be on and force users to go out of the netw...

kcolgan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been trying to find out why our tunnel goes down every few hours. Sometime up for 24 hrs, sometimes couple hours. Any suggestion or advice will be appreciated? We have 3 sites Site A 5505 8.2 Site B 5510 8.2 Site C 5520 9.1.6 Tunnel betwe...

Dave Wood by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We normally use Aliases and drop downs for our company users. For 3rd party access I would like a more direct type of access as per this - http://fortegac.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/how-to-have-only-one-profile-shown.html I get the login prompt and can e...

Hi I have a problem, in my ACS 4.1 when I creating some users , I have lineAssign staic IP x.x.x.xAnd when user conect to VPN on ASA(which have pool for remote connections) it always assign particular IP from my ACS.Is the any way to do so in Cisco I...

Hi All.,i am looking at building up an environment to support a number of our customers that required IPSEC VPNs into our service provider environment.I want to build up a redundant pair of routers that will be used for customers to setup IPSEC VPNs ...

I have a 5512 in a datacenter and a 5505 at an office. I've got a site to site that is connecting but looking at the session in monitoring its showing one way traffic. i've tried recreating the site to site multiple times. I've also combed through an...

daveklatka by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a Cisco ASA that is being used to establish a VPN connection with a partner. In this specific case, the partner sends us a flow of data over the VPN connection, that we receive and send to out systems. The source application is unable ...

ademaria by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes