cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I was wondering, what was the reason behind creating GRE? I mean, it's not secure, does not provide encryption, of course we can have it configure with IPsec but why would one want to configure an plain GRE tunnel ? In the end with GRE we co...

Hi, under my ASA in local there isn't any user and we don't' want to create one. We want everyone in our small office to have a Preshared key and with a Tunnel group that it, we don't want it to authenticate with the local user because we have none.E...

I configured VPN like in this example http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/routers/3600-series-multiservice-platforms/91193-rtr-ipsec-internet-connect.html but I need whole traffic to go via VPN. Without acl 101 (no split tunneling) everything i...

dwolski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I need some help, I am trying to establish a site-to-site VPN connection between an ASA 5505 version 7.2 and a Router 1841 version 12.4 , but connection is not establish and I don't see anything with the : show crypto isakmp sa and  show...

Hello, On Cisco platforms other than ASA, it is possible when using the 'show crypto ipsec sa peer x.x.x.x' command to see all encaps/decaps packet counters since the counters were last cleared, even for tunnels that are not currently active. I had...

CCM-SCP by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Cisco ASA running 9.2(3) I am configuring Anyconnect VPN using Dynamic Access Policies and I have configured AAA LDAP against Windows Active Directory and this is working fine. What I would like to do is setup some granularity and create AD...

Hello all thanks for looking, I need to know how to setup my cisco asa 5505 as a vpn client to services like HMA or privateinternet and other paid VPN services. If someone else has already written a guide to this then that would be great. What I want...