cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question on the ASA 5525 on the Data sheet. When the datasheet shows 750 Anyconnect VPN Peers and a separate line in the datasheet that shows 750 Site to Site VPN Peers. Is that 750 total between both anyconnect and site to site or is it se...

Hello, this is my first time in this forum, I have a cisco ASA 5505 configured to work as VPNCLIENT , however it is not working properly, it just have one inside interface and the outside, I am doing NAT and it works good before I enable the VPN : vp...

hi, guys, I am tasked to build an edge service pop for our business, I am struggling to decide which platform to use, Cisco ASR 1K or Juniper data center SRX (SRX-5400 or lower model), here are essential requirements: 1. Full routing protocol suppor...

We have a Payroll software with two clock-in devices. The software requires that the computer where the software is installed and all the clock-in devices be in the same subnet. We have two sites connected through a VPN. Site A subnet 172.16, Site B ...

Hi,I'm happy owner of Cisco ASA 5510 I would like to get log-in history of VPN logins.We are authenticating against Active Directory.How can I get and setup of logging all login/logout operations to syslog or other system?Thanks                  

I have a question regarding telling a static route to go over a VPN tunnel between two ASA's.  I have a client who uses a public IP address range as their internal LAN for one of their sites.  This site is connected via a VPN tunnel back to their mai...

AnyConnect service-type remote-access is the recommended access type for remote VPN users. The remote-access variable is suggested to prevent management access to the ASA and seems this is what you would want for your remote users.  Assigning the re...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I hope somebody can help me with this, VPN's are not my strong point so any help would be appreciated. Current Scenario (See Attached Diagram - ICU_Network_Schematic.pdf)We have three sites, a remote site with an ASA 5506x (config attached),...

Hi There, I am trying to configure Single ASA / Dual ISP IPSEC L2L VPN fail-over using static routing + IP SLA + tracking. Corporate ASA is 5512 (v9.5(2)5) with dual ISP connections. Branch office ASA is 5506 (v9.5(2)5) with single ISP connection. ...