cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Two WAN Routes - PBR on ASA 5508

Hello all,  This is my first post as I am new to working with Cisco products, and especially new to the CLI environment of Cisco/ASA products.  I have purchased an ASA 5508-X that I am deploying as a VPN appliance only within our network. I am havi...

AnyConnect missing CN info on session table

Hi,  I am testing anyconnect with certificate based authentication and seems it is working. We use computer based certificate not user based.  The problem is when I check the session table below, the user's info like CN (computer name or username) is...

Resolved! Cannot ping from Anyconnect client IP toward LAN

Hi guys, I have an old ASA5520 running 9.1(6)8 where I have setup Anyconnect SSL split tunneling access: show run group-policy group-policy DfltGrpPolicy attributes vpn-tunnel-protocol ikev1 ikev2 ssl-clientlessgroup-policy lanwan-gp internalgroup-po...

Setting up Remote Desktop on Cisco RV215W

All, I'm looking for advice on how to troubleshooting setting up remote desktop on Cisco RV215W. Scenario is that while I've open the default port for RDP and configured the router, RDP requests are not working. A few observations: - I've updated to...

Resolved! Problem authenticating users on L2TP over IPSec tunnel

I have a customer with an older PIX-515e firewall with 7.2(4) firmware, and because of some circumstances, I'm trying to configure L2TP over IPSec. I'm stuck at an "Error 691: The remote connection was deinied because the username and password combin...

baskervi by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cisco ASA ipsec packet decap, no decrypt

I have set up a IPsec VPN tunnel with a partner of ours, on a cisco ASA 5510  v 8.4(5)6, with both phases up and running. Access lists are fully open so all traffic is allowed and I have a continuous ping running, with no reply (although the server i...

mapping device address across vpn

working with new vendor and setting up and VPN connection to 5 devices. devices are listed as destination ip     and then they want a source ip.   for my side   I am drawing a blank for what they want to do here.  its been a long week.

site-to-site with soho 91 & checkpoint

I have a slew of these already working - no probs - 3des/sha Would moving to aes 128 or 256 be more/less secure - if more secure, would there be a performance hit? How about PFS - currently not using - would it add value to use, and if so, again, w...

KTD1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5510 compatability question

Greetings folks, We currently have the  following configuration in our environment for remote VPN access ASA 5510 v 8.4.7(30) AnyConnect Client v 3.1.07021 Active Directory 2008 R2 The question is, given the current revs of ASA and AnyConnect, is ...

Cisco router losing certificate configuration

I am having an odd issue and wondered if anyone else has come across it. Our 2 UK DC's have routers that act as CA's for our spoke sites around the globe. (about 90% of this issue are on sites in the America's) They are set for auto renew and the CA...

TCP connection down

In ASA5520 with version 9.1(5), the TCP connection is established for an instant but after 1 minute this is down. the application is a database, connection between the server and the client must remain set for hours.                                 ...

ASA 5505 VPN firewall behind NAT router

Attempting to set up ASA 5505 VPN firewall behind NAT router within my network to allowclients to connect with Anyconnect to the ASA FWNAT router staticly translates all incoming SSL VPN requests towards its public interfacefurther to the ASA firewal...

owaisberg by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers