cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi i have a question,I hope your help me.THANK i have a outside interface on ASA5512(IP:125.35.20.188).I want to add an additional outside interface(IP:218.247.232.85),i hope that the outside of the user to login LAN via VPN (outside1 125.35.20.88 or...

ogerking by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ; i would like to make IPsec (IKEv1) Remote Access VPN , for Remote Access VPN but i would like to know if i need to have license ? we have Cisco ASA 5520  version 9.1  what the CL i need to use to check the license ? and how many users for each ...

Hi,  I want to set VPN client get IP via DHCP Server(window 2012). and I have finished the setting in DHCP Server. the ip pool range is 10.23.1.1 - 10.21.1.127 netmask 255.255.255.0, but the client get the IP is 10.21.1.x netmask 255.0.0.0 is there a...

Hi, I am trying to access my 5510 SSL vpn log in page via the internet. The 5510 is in my home lab, , so i have sorted a DynDNS account which is mapped to my public facing BT ip address. Then i have port forwarded on my bt Hub  to the outside interfa...

jon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, So Java 8 has been out for a while, and so far, the Java app will not run on Java 8. I have tested this on multiple versions of ios, and with multiple hardware platforms.  I have also tried with and without 3rd party certs. Anyone have t...

CHRIS YEO by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have need to be able to manage a router on VDSL, remotely the 800 series is too expensive. While the RV series is at an ok price point. I do not have access to a TR-069 management system, so I am lookng for a loopback to connect via Neither the ad...

Hello All, I need to open access to AnyConnect remote users to access some services that need multicast access. Is the ASA support muticast configuration? if so, How Can I deal with the above request? Thanks in advance   Mostafa Ragab

When I tried to configure anyconnect via asdm wizard it asked for a IP Pool. Does the ip pool correspond with a actual asa interface network like the inside interface or is it a separate pool of ips that have to be on a different network that doesn't...

Hello All, I am curious and need to find out why on Cisco Devices TFTP service is running as service? PORT   STATE         SERVICE69/udp open|filtered tftp How can I disable ? If I disable, is this action a reason to affect the device? I tried to...

Mike Vo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I Got a existing Crypto map that includes a Class-B network to one Customer 1 ---172.16.0.0/16. The Second map includes a Class-C network to Customer 2 ---172.16.88.0/24. The Class-C network of Customer 2 is  within the range of the Class-B ...