cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I remember having paid for a customer 1 year ago Cisco Anyconnect PLUS Permanent 25 licenses (Part#AC-PLS-P-25-S) around 120$CAD. Now, I check the same part# and its now 1100$CAD. Something wrong or Cisco has very increased their Anyconnec...

dlongpre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been running Anconnect quite happily on a pair a 5520's for some time now and are now looking to migrate these to a pair of 5525X's. All the config has so far gone across apart from one piece I am having trouble with.   I have created (and wer...

I have a ASA 5510 running version 8.2(5)59 in our European office.  This ASA is used solely for VPN connections.  We used to have RSA authentication setup for our remote VPN users but switched over to SecureAuth.  When users connect to the new Secure...

I am looking for some ideas on how I might achieve VPN failover for my remote sites, specifically is this achievable and any guides on how it can be doneI am using Cisco 887 VA routers at remote sitesI am currently terminating all of the VPNs at a si...

C2911 running 15.4(3)M6a Router has a DMVPN connection to a hub and NAT overload (PAT) using a route-map.  Problem is that certain packets are showing in the log as being denied by the ACL used by the route-map.  Traffic over the DMVPN and general I...

Hello! I need a advice.I have ASA 5010.(version 9.1) It has two chanels to internet - MAIN and BACKUP.If MAIN chanel does not work ASA start to use BACKUP chanel. For it I use SLA MONITOR.All Good.I have VPN from this ASA to remote office (with ASA 5...

Dear community, I am tasked to design a new, small VPN solution with one Hub location and three spokes. I deployed a DMVPN for my former employer with app. 25 sites, so I got a relatively good knowledge about DMVPN. Whilst doing some research, I stu...

STEFRTH11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello every body! I have a question about licensing for security features int cisco ASR 1001. What difference in two variant of license: FLASR1-IPSEC-RTU and L-FLASR1-IPSEC? And one more questions- What will happen if you use IPSEC trial license for ...

Okay so I have minimal ASA experience so please dumb things down for me a little bit. I have a currently working site to site VPN between 2 cisco ASA 5505's to which I control. Data is passing from LAN to LAN across the VPN perfectly. I currently hav...

n00789001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am unable to ping inside device on inside subnet via a successful login with AnyConnect VPN. I am also unable to ssh to device on the inside subnet via AnyConnect VPN. Any assistance would be very much appreciated. Details about ASA 5510; C...

geoff by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: