cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello to all, I'm looking for api necessary to develop net exe. in help page I found this sentence: "API for Cisco VPN Client The Cisco VPN Client offers an application programming interface (API). The software, sample program, and documentation ar...

3foxnet by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm playing around with IPSec site to site VPN's using certificates.I load the CA root certificate onto each ASA and then enroll manually for an Identity certificate.  I have a Win2008 CA and I use the Advanced Certificate request then IPSec (Offli...

Hi, I have a question about anyconnect Login Message. is there a possible, than we send a Message to the user before user login, without client profile. or maybe a message when the username login failed? when yes, how. Thanks. regards Luping 

lupingyao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to set up a separate group policy for VPN users so when they connect and they are under this policy they only have access to that one or two servers on the network and not the whole network.  The problem is I've never set up a group policy bef...

Dear All, I would like to setup a L2L VPN with my partner which is using a third party product. They have provided me the Phase I & II information and also include the Local and Remote identifier. Kindly advice where should I enter the Remote identi...

mable by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have got ASA 5520, was previously set-up When trying to connect via the console cable, asa keeps asking for username and password no matter what you type in Does it mean the console access hasn't been set-up? I can see all logs during booting ...

szczyrk80 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to upgrade systems with older versions of AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 4.3 and SBL to the latest version 4.3.04027 for both. How can I do that via a silent command line? Isn't there an uninstall command that uninstalls AnyConnect SMB and...

webabc123 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all! I think I have a simple question (hopefully!) I use the AnyConnect client on my Win10 system to log in to a VPN server for secure browsing/downloading/etc. While connected to the VPN server, AnyConnect is blocking ALL inbound connections t...

iverson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco,We have a mutual customer who is using Cisco Anyconnect VPN software 4.3.02039 and when they install our data modeling tool erwin http://erwin.com/ the Anyconnect no longer functions. When they go to run Anyconnect that crashes with Cisco ...

mrusso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes