cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I am trying to establish a ipsec tunnel to a remote site. After setting up the tunnel, I take a look at the tunnel status, I saw 2 ike sesions, 1 inactive and 1 active: sindc-azurevpn-01#sh crypto sess Crypto session current status   Interface...

bernardsg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some of our users have recently started having to log in multiple times before getting a successful connection. This is happening intermittently. Our ACS shows the users logging in successfully each time they attempt a log in, and our ASA5520 shows m...

Phil L by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is trying to setup a site to site vpn.  I have checked my network and I am not blocking ports 500 and 4500.  The customers ASA is behind a cable modem with a static IP assigned.  I am able to ping the outside interface of the A...

Hi Guys, So I have been home study at night after work preparing myself hopefully for better feature and currently shooting for IINS cert. and since I like to play with real equipment to learn I got myself some older Cisco gear to play with... anywa...

Hi, I Have created Site to site VPN over MPLS between two Routers. End A router Model - CISCO1921/K9 End B Router Model - ISR4351/K9 Crypto is up, when I am initiating traffic from Site A to Site B, I can see the Hits on Crypto access list at Site A ...

Hi, We're using AnyConnect on an ISR Router with RADIUS and would like to take advantage of the change password feature I know exist for ASA. I don't however see if this feature is supported on ISR and/or how to configure it. I've seen the passwd-e...

Resolved! IPsec strangeness

Hello guys, I just configured an IPsec Site-to-Site VPN on the following topology in GNS3: All configs are OK on both routers and test pings show that the VPN tunnel is working correctly. My question would be, why do the routers use the self-confi...

I have a couple of VPNs but am having issues with certain subnets accessing the remote sites.  I've created the below diagram to help explain.  If a server that is on a subnet to which the ASA firewall, (ASA 5510), has an interface that it is part of...

i am trying to configure QOS for site to site VPN, i want to dedicate 50% of the bandwidth on the physical interface to VPN traffic, then the remaining to internet traffic. the connection to intranet server is very slow and the internet link is 10 m...