cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

A question on creating encrypted VPN tunnels from the USA to Ireland and/or the UK: Are the limitations or restrictions on encrypting an IPSEC Tunnel with respect to connections sent outside the USA?  My brain has some fuzzy memories of "export rest...

Resolved! PPPoe DMVPN mtu

Hi,      I have a problem with all PPPoe spoker on my network with DMVPN. The problem is the stability of the tunnel DMVPN. All spoker with PPPoe I have a problem.  When I do a ping on the spoker to the hub like this: ping [dest IP Hub] sou [local ...

Hello, I hv an ASA facing internet and terminating SSL connections. Behind the ASA i have IOS Firewall which hosts the Servers need to be accessed through the SSL provided by the asa The issue im having is : Users SSL coonections are terminated at th...

Resolved! ASA VPN

Hi , I have a question regarding  VPN , is it possible to configure both VPN IPsec site-to-site and remote access vpn on the same ASA and working at the same time , does it need one or two different public ip address? I have cisco ASA 5540 - version ...

Hi, I recently received a ASA 5505, and I have spent weeks to figure out how to set up a VPN on it. After some days, I finally found the solution to connect to my ASA with a VPN client, yet and cannot acces the devices that are connected to the ASA. ...

I just finish setting a gre tunnel with IPSEC and 3DES encryption. When I used the default settings, configured by the SDM, it set the tunnel MTU to 1420.With that default setting I was able to bring up the tunnel, but simple tcp services would not w...

Hello, I have a question about S2S IPSec. [[{"type":"media","fid":"1311346","view_mode":"default","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Topology","title":"Topology","height":"383","width":"488","class":"image-style-none media-element file-default"}}]...

alan-zhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, We have 2821 Cisco Router with the following Software (C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M8, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2). We have IPSec tunnel configured between our site and remote peer in Germany. IPsec tunnel is used for Intrane...

I am doing ikev2 VPN with the ASAs and the sites have dynamic IP. One solution is to do a site to site vpn, configure headoffice ASA with dynamic crypto map and the client asa with static crypto maps and put peer of of headoffice IP.  However a bett...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IKEv1 to IKEv2

Hello Everyone,   I have query related to IKEv1 to IKEv2 feasibility.   Currently I am using ASA5540 with Software Version 9.1(6)11. On this ASA we are using IKEv1 and having almost 240 Active SA/tunnels. Now I have received request to change IKEv1 t...

nishikesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys! I  need to create a VPN between my Cisco Router with IOS "c1841-advipservicesk9-mz.124-25a.bin" and my customer (I do not know what the equipment used by him). In this VPN have two PEER's from my customer that I configured. Follow a part th...

We've setup a IPsec site to site VPN tunnel. Current transform set is on tunnel mode and I believe split tunneling is enabled. All connection seems working fine. were able to ping from site A to site B and vice versa. Were just having a problem on DN...

b0ying by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Server has a static IP while client has dynamic IP (both ASAv). I am trying to connect them using ikev2 VPN. Following config I have done for that.  Headoffice:crypto IKEv2 policy 3 encryption aes-256 integrity sha sha256 prf sha crypto ipsec IKE...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes