cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, We configured the VPN tunnel is working fine. But now we have an alert from user that is VPN tunnel is up and sending traffic however we’re not receiving any traffic back. Kindly help, what re the things needs to troubleshoot.

Resolved! DMVPN and NHRP

Hi friends, I would like to ask about your opinions. Looking at a NHRP Traffic Indication packet in the NHRP Authentication Extension section -> Extension Data sub section I can see there is a Source Address field and as a value there is always 99....

Hi guys, I'm trying to configure a VPN from my home machine to my office network. Had this working previously, but since upgrading to Cisco RV130W I have been having issues configuring the connection. Okay so I'm connecting with Shrew VPN Soft, I re...

Hi all, just having an issue with AC 4.2.01035, it looks like it doest work on windows 7 for some reason. I have checked with the client for MTU/registry and software firewall and everything seem to be fine, however it establish the connection then ...

hi, I'm trying to pass traffic between asa 5515-x 9.6 and cisco 2801 12.3(8r)T8 through site to site tunnel ike.v1. Tunnel is up as I can see in asdm or results of sh crypto isakmp sa and sh crypto ipsec sa. Routing is ok nat exemption is done, but I...

kh.farhad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I hope i can get some help here.  I'm trying to create remote vpn on asa 5505. I'm trying to do L2TP/IPSEC with mac or windows client.   I'm getting the following the errors on the logs after Phase 1 completes.   Group = DefaultRAGroup, IP =...

osayek001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes