cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we have an user at a customer who is complaining about Outlook problems when connected via VPN. She has a few group-folders, which cause the problems when opened. Sometimes they open normally, sometimes Outlook freezes, sometimes it shows "No i...

Hi, I am a cisco amateur that handles a network using ASA 5505. We changeed IP Addresses of our main location yesterday (isp change) & i reset all the VPN connections. All but 2 came up & were working. I have been trying to resolve all day & cannot. ...

Hello All, We hve requirement for creating VPN on ASA 5510.Where some of our users working from remote office/location with facility of Internet connectivity and having static IP address per node. have to ensure below :-  1) Users Working from remote...

jimmy.bpl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I like create a site-to-site tunnel from a ASA firewall to azure based on IKEV2 tunnel.Azure is a microsoft cloud solution. I am using this firewall series from cisco :Hardware:   ASA5525, 8192 MB RAM, CPU Lynnfield 2393 MHz, 1 CPU (4 cores)         ...

e.orie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, We are setting up site to site ipsec with vendor. For security reasons we do not want to allow all traffic via tunnel. ASA has 2 interfaces inside and outside. We have deny ip any any on  outside interface. I have config vpn filer ACL...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Vendor is setting up server in our environment. We are setting up site to site VPN. Interesting traffic is subnet 192.168.50.x server IP 192.168.50.1------Switch1--ASA-------------------Site to site VPN ---------------Vendor ASA------...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   just updated Windows 10 Pro and Windows say that VPN Client doesn’t work for this version anymore (have 5.0.07.0440 64bit version). Is there any solution to make the VPN client work?   Thanks and regards

Hi All, Is it possible to restrict VPN negotiation to an access-list thus not everyone can request tunnel negotiation on udp port 500? I don't have a software to check connection on port 500 but I think the interface accepts any connection from any...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could help me with regards to adding a FQDN to a split tunnel VPN. I have tried adding the FQDN as we would usually via an object-group and then binding that to an ACL and when I apply the ACL, I get an error message...

Simrid123 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco ASA 5525 failover pair. Have Anyconnect Premium license with Perpetual installed. Should I need to add "Software Application Support plus Upgrades (SASU) contract" for my device. And should I do any license renewal for this device. Pleas...

Hi, anyconnect vpn user :user1 permitted to access ip 10.0.0.10 how can we deny the user1 accessing any other hosts in the same network ?let s say the user can rdp in to the host 10.0.0.10 . After remote desktop user may initiate icmp to the other h...

Hi, I was trying to renew my SSL certificate and did follow the following: - created CSR and got the certificate from the 3rd party certificate vendor. - authenticate the trustpoint: when I trying to authenticate the trustpoint I got the error saying...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes