cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a working ASA but recently upgraded our Call Manager.   To enable remote phones to link with CUCM, we upgraded the ASA with a new license key to enable Anyconnect for the phones.   We got the following warnings.  What is the "Failover will be...

I am trying to deploy the EAP chain authentication with user and machine certificate. User credentials are ok, but the machine credentials are wrong. NAM - Editor - Anyconnect configuration:    Machine credential:    Protected Identity Pattern: host/...

mukka by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we are experiencing problems with a customer who is connecting to our Cisco 2800 via EasyVPN. I would like to know the exactly effective right way to debug and troubleshoot and EasyVPN tunnel. Thank you.

godzilla0 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm having trouble setting up a site to site VPN between 2 ASA firewalls and from my side of the tunnel I get this over and over when I generate interesting traffic:5Oct 23 201509:23:18713041    IP = 10.10.10.1, IKE Initiator: New Phase 1, Intf I...

drbabbers by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just had an issue when configuring remote access VPN and Connection Profiles and Group Policy where I had two Connection Profiles sharing one Group Policy.  The Group Policy only contained DNS entires.  I made a DNS change on one Connection Profile...

I configured remote access vpn such that remote users can access my LAN. I want some users to access an application server on my LAN.I can connect to vpn using cisco VPN client but I cannot ping any IP address in the internal network. The vpn clien s...

tomocisco by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to clarify how exactly a Cisco AnyConnect Mobile license is applied to an ASA. Does it come as a PAK and then a license key is created? Is there a separate command to enter specifically for mobile?

CNM88 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 8.2(2)IPSec Client 5.0.07.0440 Sometimes users connect fine. Other times they get the error on the client "Terminated by peer". I get the following error on the ASA at these times: "ERROR: IKE failed trying to create a session manager entry" Debu...

How many users/sessions can go over a 5506X with a Sec Plus licence?  Any issue setting up a site-to-site vpn from a 5506X to a 5515X?  Or is it done just like I've done in the past with 5505's?Thanks,Pete

Dear friends, I´m new with firewall and I would like to ask for your help. I´m trrying to configure a remote access VPN on the ASA 5506 using anyconnect.I installed the image: anyconnect-win-4.2.00096-k9.pkg, but wen I try to conect to https://FW IP ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: