cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a site-to-site VPN topology on my network between a 2911 and a 1800 routers, works properly and there are no communications problem.But in the show logging on the 2911 I can see a lot of these messages:  %CRYPTO-5-IPSEC_SETUP_FAILURE: I...

Hi, i am trying to configure the VPN on ASA 5505, when i am trying to reach next hop it states no host to route. in sh route there is no address. can anyone please help me in this. ASA Version 9.1(6)10 !hostname in-ka-blr-svr-fw-03-5505domain-name c...

Hi, I have a Cisco IOS router and want to setup an IPSec tunnel between myself and client.  Unfortunately we both have overlapping 10 network IP addresses. Is it possible for me to just Nat the IPs on my side or does the client need to Nat as well ? ...

mistryj by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am wondering if someone can help me. I am seems to be having an issue with the NAT on the VPN for one of our third party companies. Site-2Site VPN is established, tunnel is also up but they are not able to access the content. I checked t...

errrrnv85 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have a VPN between a Cisco Asa 5510 and a Asa 5515X the link bandwidth is 80Mbps. Testing the bit/rate I see that when the connection starts from the 5510 toward the 5515X, I got bit rate up to 78 Mbps. When I try starting the traffic fr...

ifabrizio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running Win7, and with the Software only AnyConnect Security Mobility client Version 3.1.04072I've found that copying a file from a system on the VPN runs at about 1/10 the speed of getting a file from a system that is NOT on the VPN.

Hello, i want to create a VPN between 2 VXE, one with public IP one behind a NAT router. i tryed a Static Virtual Tunnel Interface config, but with no luck. the nat router forwards all the wan traffic to the vxe (DMZ host) for starters is it possible...

cnicules by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I am hoping someone can tell me a simple way to do this .  Scenario  My network has approx 1000 schools . Currently for remote access we use VPN client , the users authenticate against a radius server whcih talks to a modem which sends out a...