cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i repalced old cisco router 2811 with new one 2921 , all works except crypto map VPNsrouters can ping each other , ACLs are not applied to outbound interfaces show crypto isakmp sa is empty after i make same configuration on a new router 2921 configc...

Hi I have setup AnyConnect VPN and all works fine apart from the warning messages appearing about the server being Untrusted.I am not too good with certificates so any help will be much appreciated. When I open anyconnect client and click connect, th...

Our company is seeking to setup two sites to connect to Microsoft's Azure cloud.  Microsoft has not had and for that matter still does not have the any documentation on this done.  They had some information and now this has ben deleted what they did ...

Hi, I have the following  setup , tunnel (remotesec )is up but host cannot access group-policy VPN_GPO internalgroup-policy VPN_GPO attributes dns-server value 192.168.10.10 vpn-tunnel-protocol ikev1 split-tunnel-policy tunnelspecified split-tunne...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking at needing to increase the volume-based lifetime SA on ipsec tunnels between an ASA running 8.4 and an ASR running 15 something. The ASR side has the ability to turn off the volume sa option, but I can't on the ASA at this code. What woul...

Hello  Team, can  you  please  help  me  to understand, if the  Site-A  VPN device is  Internat  facing and  Site-B VPN Device is  Behind another Firewall . The outside interface of the Site-B VPN device is NAT with  Firewall.  Can the Site 2 site V...

We used AnyConnect 2.5 and everthing was working fine. We want/must upgrade to AnyConnect 4.x now and first purchased a  AnyConnect Apex license and that is installed. But still every AnyConnect attempt to connect either ends in "cannot contact serve...

Is there any way to change the language on the AnyConnect client?The client prompts for UsernamePasscodeSecond Password I want to change what these say to Username PasswordRSA PasscodeAny help would be greatly appreciated. I can find how to change re...

jickfoo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, We are using cisco 1841 router as a L2TP VPN client to connect to a VPN server. Our configuration is mentioned bellow: crypto ipsec transform-set ESP-AES256-SHA1 esp-aes 256 esp-sha-hmac mode transport! ip access-list extended ACL1 permit ...

hi every one i need help in deciding which cisco devices are the better choice for establishing vpn connection between HQ and 14 remote sites in which the remote sites are only connects to the HQ and not connecting to each other and which softwares a...

I would like to make use of the client to gateway feature of the RV042 with Windows 10 clients. My preference is to use the Windows 10 native IPSec client with a shared key. I have the VPN working between an ASA and Windows 10 but not the RV042. An...