cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi every one i need help in deciding which cisco devices are the better choice for establishing vpn connection between HQ and 14 remote sites in which the remote sites are only connects to the HQ and not connecting to each other and which softwares a...

I would like to make use of the client to gateway feature of the RV042 with Windows 10 clients. My preference is to use the Windows 10 native IPSec client with a shared key. I have the VPN working between an ASA and Windows 10 but not the RV042. An...

Hello All, I'm in need of some assistance as I'm going around in circles and to be honest I cant work it out.   I have a client who for the past 4yrs has 2 sites with buls standard ADSL+ at each location and an IPsec Gre tunnel between the 2.  The c...

Hi  I have an issue where we are creating a VPN to a different site where the subnets overlap. I am not in control of the other site so I cannot make any changes at their end so I have to assume everything is configured correctly.  I have set up the ...

benford01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , With an existing gre over ipsec vpn network, can we deploy dmvpn. The spokes having only single public ip address available. On the top of it, gre over ipsec tunnels are running. So can we deploy and migrate  to dmvpn on the same interface with...

I use AnyConnect to connect to my university and map my school drive so that I can work.  Since upgrading to Windows 10.  I connect via AnyConnect and it indicates a connection has been made.  When attempting to map my drive it does not connect.  Cli...

dteb12345 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have a customer running 8.6 code on their ASA and version 3.1.x AnyConnect.   I am getting the below message when connecting via the client   "The service provider in your current location is restricting access to your Internet, you need ...

#TCN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm connected using anyconnect but the prob is I can't ping and access internal network.   TEST# sh run ASA Version 9.2(2)4 ! hostname TEST domain-name test.com names ip local pool vpnpool 10.34.17.1-10.34.17.252 mask 255.255.240.0 ! interface G...

hi guys. I have one ipsec to Microsoft Azure. This ipsec tunnel is disconnecting every 8-10 minutes. disconnect reason is Session is being torn down. Reason: User Requested. See logs below: ov 17 2015 12:00:57: %ASA-7-713906: IKE Receiver: Packet ...

Yuliya S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone advise on what type of certificate is needed on the client machines. We are using an internal MSFT CA configured w. our ASA. Are there any instructions on the type of certificate template or any specific fields,etc needed for the clients ...