cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI am attempting to establish a site to site VPN with a partner using ASA5515-X v9.1. We are using IKEv1 to be old school and we are using my organization Microsoft 2012 CA to sign the certs and establish Trust Points on both devices.My device is fa...

paulcooke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope that someone can clarify this to me. a site to site was configured properly without any problem . A NAT was required to change the source address, the destination is unique to the site(NO NAT) . the vpn was up but there was no traffic going ...

Hello Community, I have put the following IPSEC config together. It must be wrong because the tunnel is not showing up. ASA1======conf t! rename Management nameif to outsideP2pconf tint Management 0/0nameif outsideP2p! enable crypto ikev1crypto ikev1...

cstn by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello Does Cisco AnyConnect SSLVPN support authentication using the OAuth2 protocol ? I would like to know which firepower models support OAuth2 authentication.thanks.

sssaber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would be the best way to setup a redundant tunnel on an ASA?  Something with 2 crypto maps that go to the same IP?This would be for failover so if the primary is down the data is routed to the seconday?There would be to 2 different devices on th...

Hi everybody, I am configuring WebVPN on Cisco Router 3925e with Certificate and AAA authentication. Versions of software I use: C3925e = c3900e-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M5.bin AnyConnect = anyconnect-win-3.1.05170 OS = Windows 7 SP1 Configuring WebV...

Resolved! NAT Traversal

Host A will ping Host B's IP address via IPsec, but the actual responder is Host C. I just wanted to see if this kind of scenario is possible with Cisco ASAv. Host A is the client side, and Host B is a phantom IP on ASAv. However, Host C is the actua...

Qwr! by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Installed new Starlink WIFI and it is working great, but when I attempt to connect VPN I get a "Connection attempt has timed out.  Please verify Internet connectivity" even though the WIFI signal is strong and speed test is fast.  I am able to get it...

hi all, i have a vpn site to site configured on Fire Power 1010 , i created two network object, local and remote to create a rule for allow from local to remote and remote to local. I created a nat rule tath dosent change a source and destionation ad...

iameo_0-1684866803879.png iameo_2-1684866885756.png iameo_3-1684867009567.png iameo_4-1684867146070.png
iameo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.In a current DMVPN architecture, spokes are verified communicating directly with other spokes. In these configs "ip nhrp shortcut" is NOT present.QUESTION: When must "ip nhrp shortcut" be used? (Is it only in conjunction with "ip nhrp summary-m...

I'm working in a lab to set up a connection from an ARM processor that has to use strongswan to connect to my Catylist C8000V router. In the configuration I have an IP address pool I have specified "ip local pool isakmp-pool 192.168.200.21 192.168.20...

masonob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes