cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear AllOur company wireless access points are connected via ARUBA controller. This ARUBA controller is connected to Cisco switch via a trunk link. Two Ethernet cables coming from our Headquarter access point are connected to the access ports of the ...

All A previously setup tunnel has (2) ip addresses defined in the crypto map. I was advised that one of the ip is no longer valid. Can i remove one of the ip's without losing the other? no crypto map VPN 270 set peer 12.2.3.4

I am testing the Cisco AnyConnect client on Mac OS X Yosemite. The VPN configuration uses certificates for authentication. I exported my certificate from my Windows 7 certificate store (including the private key). I installed the certificates into my...

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!We have got a couple of mobile phones with Android OS to our company.We need a proper IPSEC VPN client to these Android phones, but cannot find any.There are some IPSEC VPN clients on the market, but to use these you have to root the phone.We have...

I am using 3rd party identity certificates to authenticate VPN clients to a Cisco ASA 5580. This part works great. However, I would like the the user to be notified when their certificates are going to expire and/or when they are expired when they lo...

Hello all,  I'm in the process of migrating from one provider (65.x.x.x) to the other, To do this I setup a secondary IP (207.x.x.x ) on our VPN endpoint. Connectivity is working fine, I have migrated over 3 sites successfully, but im having issues w...

I have a Cisco 881 router that has been configured for VPN access. The VPN works, I can log into it, but I can't access the router via CCP (or even telent, CCP is more important though) The VPN connection get an ip of 192.168.40.xx and the router's i...

jsandau by Level 1
  • 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all Since a short time , all of a sudden, I have an error starting cisco vpn (anyconnect-3.1.06073 version) . I use ubuntu 12.04 : when i press connect it just keeps on saying "contacting" ... . But nothing further happens... except my memory use ...