cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Could any one please check the licensing attachment for ASA 5510 and let me know. Currently we have ASA 5510 with base license. According to the attached table under VPN sessions it mentions that " 250 combined IPSec and WebVPN SESSIONS" and a...

Hi. I'm interested in how much traffic goes through my site-to-site tunnels. I have about 5 tunnels set up and I can only see the load on each interface with "sh interface giga 0/0" and beside the "30 second input rate". Is there any way of seeing th...

I have an AS5350XM with an NP108 dial-only feature card which is EOL so I need to replace it.  It uses rotary groups and async lines to do dial on demand using an ISDN PRI circuit and dialer profiles.  It is used to dial out to modem attached custome...

tbowen555 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 881+7 (15.2(4)M2) connected to an ASR 1001 (03.07.01.S) via the Internet. The goal is to setup DVTI on the ASR, use FlexVPN on the CPE and inject crypto IKEv2 routes in the VRF on the PE for the protected subnets on the CPE while using pr...

I noticed that after installing the VPN client on my machine that it has changed the MTU size to 1300 on all of my adapters. Is there a reason that it changed the values on all adapters and not just the Cisco virtual adapter? Obviously when I am not ...

I config certificate and use it to connect ipsec vpn , I just config     jinan-neusoft(config)#ip domain-name neusoft.comjinan-neusoft(config)#crypto key generate rsa general-keysThe name for the keys will be: jinan-neusoft.neusoft.comChoose the size...

zhuo zhao by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have configured a KS and added the configs for a co-operative KS (co-operative KS was not configured; I was supposed to add it later).All GM were not able to register until I erased all redundancy configs... before erasing configs, KS return...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,After reading the documentation there is no clear picture how the implementation of Dynamic Access Policy Network ACLs interacts with existing access-lists such as a remote access vpn-filter.Are the DAP Network ACLS processed first then if ther...

kylerossd by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes