cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Is it possible to configure an ADSL 837 Cisco Router  to support in the same time both VPN IPSEC site-to-site and VPN remote user?A static IP provided by the ISP is available.The external HW interface of the Router in which I am connecting to t...

fogicisco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need some help with setting up QoS for VoIP between two Cisco ASA 5505 with Site-to-Site VPN.There is no need for bandwith reservation, only DSCP 46 (EF) should be highest and DSCP 26 second highest queue and the rules should only apply to a...

Tobi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I need any ideas on best way to achieve this, i can think of a few but don't know which will be best. here goesI have a local network of 10.9.0.0/20 and need to create a bidirectional IPSec tunnel to a client site, they want me to present to them ...

chaserf9e by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I use a cisco vpn client to connect to my asa, the VPN tunnel gets up and I receive an ip address from the local pool. I can ping to my own address but that's it.  The default gateway received from the vpn client is also an address from the loca...

Hi,I am tasked with setting up ipsec vpn access to a network with multiple servers and it is setup as follows: GW: 172.20.x.1 device1: 192.168.1.10 device2: 192.168.1.20 mobile device pool: 10.10.10.0/24 There is a layer 3 switch to which all servers...

howithink by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes