cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have been struggling to understand why this is happening for some time now and have had no luck. I have used a 'route-map' to open ranges of ports for our IP phone system on the network, and have used static NAT commands for all other ports tha...

426385Dan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning - I have a question regarding setting up an ASA for general internet usage prior to establishing a vpn tunnel to our provider.  The provider has instructed us provide the MAC address of the router so it is an allowed device on their netw...

Joel Fox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,When my client use AnyConnect Version 3.1.05187 and connect in some case they get the right subnet mask 255.255.255.0 and other times they get a 255.0.0.0 mask even though the DHCP server is configured to send /24 (this issue has been seen on ...

I am unable to access the SSL WebVPN login html page. I tried using FF, Chrome, and IE via https://24.43.XXX.XXX. All I get is "Page cannot be displayed". I am stumped here, any help would be greatly appreciated. PLAN-FW# show run: Saved:ASA Version ...

We are running anyconnect-win-3.1.06073-k9.pkg on a 2821 IOS router.  Is there a way to disable SSLv3?The release notes indicate CSCur27617 - AnyConnect vulnerable to POODLE attack (CVE-2014-3566) Win/Mac/Linux was resolved in AnyConnect 3.1.05187.Th...

Hi all,i have labtop h2540p with wwan hp ls2320 mobile broadband module modem and running windows 7 professional 64 bit, when i connect with cisco vpn client (5.0.07.0290) the connection succeded but i can not access internet. i noticed in the vpn st...

Hello, Has anyone tried an alternative client to Cisco Anyconnect for users on Windows 8.1I have been able to get my Cisco Anyconnect working ok for windows 7 but am limited to 2 peers unless I buy a license.  However my Cisco ASA firewall supports u...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there an easy way on the ASA to track user connectivity statistics? I have found that I can get a syslog record when a user connects / disconnects but am looking for an elegant way to track a bit more. On the old Concentrator there used to be a lo...

bberry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have taken over the IT work for a company that has a Cisco ASA 5505 in place for allowing off-site VPN access to their Windows network.  They have a Windows Server 2000 domain currently.  When I took over this network, I noticed that the VPN user n...

hi out thereI am trying to use our Perle IOLAN console servers second interface to establish a vpn IPsec tunnel to a cisco router (asr 1001) - but I cannot get the proposals correct for a successfully IPsec tunnel. Some out there which has succeded i...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes