cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I have a problem with the following topology (just focus on R12 and ASR1K, SPOKE and HUB) R12 (spoke) has two tricks: 1) Dynamic IP on WAN interface (to the HUB), given by a Internet Service Provider2) port forwarding is needed on port udp 5...

Hi guys,i have to solve this situation please help me!!I have 2 routers both cisco:A) Cisco IOS Software, C1700 Software (C1700-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T11, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)B) Cisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-ADVSECURITYK9-M...

fturato75 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear  Members, I would like to find out how we can increase the number of anyconnect vpn logins.Our current license only allows for 2 logins.What can we do to increase the number of anyconnect vpn logins to 10 users at least? I will be looking forwar...

With an asa 5510 box we tried to upgrade the  ASA version from 8.4 to 9.1. After starting the load from flash, it hung (see below). I ended up tftp booting an 8.4 version, and was able later to upgrade to asa version 9.0(3)6 without hang on boot.I am...

srlguy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,can anybody explain me one thing please? I have VPN on cisco router and I want 7 hosts IPs to be able communiate thru VPN. I have this ACL: 10 permit ip 10.1.1.0  0.0.0.7 host 192.168.1.57What I am wondering if broadcas IP 10.1.1.7 can be r...

HiOn our ASA we have a dedicated interface for guest users. The SSL VPN for accessing the inside network works fine from hosts located outside. Is it possible to VPN back in from the guest network? The guests are translated to a specific public outsi...

Hi ASA specsCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(5)Device Manager Version 6.4(2)Compiled on Fri 20-May-11 16:00 by buildersSystem image file is "disk0:/asa825_k8.bin"Config file at boot was "startup-config"XXXX up 128 days 1 hourfai...

Tim Grant by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.We have basic ASA scenario setup in a  production environment configured for SSL anyconnect and security plus license. The authentication is using Radius server on a Windows 2012 and group membership in AD group to grant access. However, when I...

Hello,I have a little confustion about DMVPN phase 2, In Phase 2 you can enable 2 spokes to communicate directly to each other...Ok fine BUT We have the same Physical Topology i.e The Hub and Spoke Topology, So we still have to pass through the Hub r...

Hello, I have a question regarding site-to-site VPN. I have 2 routers with public ips on WAN interfaces. I wanted to know if there is a way to force one of the routers to use NAT-T and encapsulate ESP in UDP packets. Thank youRegards,Alex

agumeniuc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Site-to-site VPN won't come up.I see the message below in the logs.%ASA-6-110002: Failed to locate egress interface for "protocol" from inside:"IP" to "IP" 

miras by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: