cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco ASA Smart Tunneling

I have a URL published on Internet & this will be accessed via the Smart Tunnel of SSL VPN published in Cisco ASA.When i access from Internet it works fine. But when I access it via by office LAN through proxy it is not working fine.Would like to kno...

rsrikant by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSL VPN license calculation

Hi, I need to purchase SSL VPN (AnyConnect) licenses for my 2901 router, and I would like to know how it is allocated.If I purchase a 10 user license, is it allocated to 10 named user, or it's counted per concurrent users?If a user connects from a la...

Problems with VPN on 5515-X

Hi all ! I have setup VPN on my 5515-X and I can login from the internet, and I get an ip address from the dhcp server, but I cannot ping or access anything on any vlans or the internet. My workstation on the inside can ping the vpn client. I want th...

AnyConnect upgrade, Web Deploy, ActiveX

Attempting to upgrade from ASA 8.3.2, ASDM 6.3.4, AnyConnect 2.5.1 to ASA 8.4(4)1, ASDM 6.4(9) and AnyConnect 3.1.00495 using ASA 5505.  Client is Windows XP SP3 w/ IE7.  Can log into the ASA web portal and starts to install via ActiveX.  I get past ...

Resolved! ASA 5505 VPN ikev1 bind error

Hello, I previously had set up our VPN using IPsec, on our ASA 5505 via the ASDM.   This was workign fine until a power outtage lost my settings on the device.  (possibly a save command not being pressed) Now when I try and set it up again I am recie...

wchestnutt by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Citrix Receiver

Hello,We are looking to deploy a Citrix VDI solution within my organization. I'm trying to convince my systems guys to forgo the Citrix Secure Access Gateway in favour of our ASA.I have been able to setup the Clientless SSL VPN using the portal bookm...

ryansharpe by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2nd site to site IPsec tunnel with NAT Traversal setting fail to establish. However the 1st IPsec tunnel is working. Why?

My local VPN gateway is connected through ADSL link and therefore I have configure with NAT traversal. This gateway will establish 2 IPsec tunnels to 2 other VPN gateway from different location. The 1st IPsec tunnel is well establish and working fine...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: