cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I have configured a KS and added the configs for a co-operative KS (co-operative KS was not configured; I was supposed to add it later).All GM were not able to register until I erased all redundancy configs... before erasing configs, KS return...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,After reading the documentation there is no clear picture how the implementation of Dynamic Access Policy Network ACLs interacts with existing access-lists such as a remote access vpn-filter.Are the DAP Network ACLS processed first then if ther...

kylerossd by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a customer who's experiencing problems with their ipsec tunnels. Details:1 Mainsite in our datacenter.4 Remote sites, 1 is our office for testing/troubleshooting purpose.All remote sites have an ipsec tunnel to our Data center.1 tunnel...

Hi,I've been trying to get this site-to-site VPN working for a few days with no joy. The tunnel comes up and when I do an extended ping, I can get to the internal interfaces on both routers. However, I cannot ping any devices on both ends. I'm not su...

stephenkm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ANy

Hello!We have two Cisco ASA in remote locations. We want configure HA Anyconnect VPN. First ASA is the primary VPN gateway, ip address 1.1.1.1, and the secondary ASA is backup VPN gateway, ip address 2.2.2.2. I want to use Anyconnect Client Profile f...

aldrabkin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring ASA 5512X for IPSec VPN for last couple of days. I use ASA5512X as local certificate server.I have created Identity Certificates. Then i create IPSec VPN group with certificate option instead of group authentication. Everything has b...

TVPLCISCO by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just purchased an ASA 5505 device from Ebay seller... How do I get a Product Activation Key. I just upgraded the software to version 9.2. Thx

Hello,I'm using a DMVPN configuration to connect various remote sites. I would like to add a new Pepwave device that requires a point to point IPSec configuration. My question is, would I run into any problems by configuring a crypto map on the inter...

Resolved! VPN MTU question

Hello,I have a 2901 router building a dynamic VPN to a third party device.  The VPN initially was having trouble passing some traffic.  Pings worked, HTTP wouldn't.  So I did some packet captures, and saw that it needed to fragment.  So I set the ext...

I have configure a site-to-site vpn, I have this: host---asax---router---asa---host 1.- the asax have to make a nat for the host in this case:host 30.30.30.31, asa eth0/0 30.30.30.30, asa Ether 0/1 200.15.21.1 the router gi0/0 200.15.21.1 and the asa...

Hello experts, Would you please advice which is the best to use for the remote VPN authentication.And what are the main differences between LDAP or RADIUS for the VPN part. Thank you.

Hi GuysI am playing around on a VPN lab between some Cisco routers. My problem I am experiencing is that my traffic is encrypted on the one end but it is not getting decrypted on the other end. I put below the output of my show crypto IPsec sa and my...

Hi,Im wondering if the Adaptive Security Services Module has some of the same function as a ASA 5500.Can we configure a IPSec VPN tunnel, SSL VPN tunnel or IPS on a C6500 with ASA-SM or do we need a specific line card for those tasks?In advance, than...

SteffenT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes