cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an extra L-ASA-VPNP-5540= License and I wanted to know if I could apply it to a ASA 5520.  When I go to register the PAK to a Serial number it looks like it will work, but I have yet to hit submit.  Anyone know if you can apply this license to...

bforan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7962 sitting at home on VPN and it works flawlessly, that is until I fire up anyconnect on my macbook. As soon as anyconnect is launched the phone resets and disconnects and reconnects and spirals into a loop of completely useless.If I disco...

I have a Cisco 881 router, which is configured with a site-to-site IPSec tunnel and VPN client IPSec access. The site-to-site IPSec tunnel works fine. When I connect to the router with the Cisco VPN Client using IPsec, it also works fine and I connec...

GW M by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an issue with my routers. I used them in ipsec vpn mode with certificates and crl.All works well, crl is fetched in ldap mode (crl query ldap://....).CRL is also available in HTTP on others servers and I wanted to use them instead of LDAP.....

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with ip's not being released from the local pool. Take H_POOL, There are no active vpn sessions using that pool but the ip's don't get released. Eventually this leads to the pools getting exhausted. sh ip local pool Pool              ...

michellp by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I am using Cisco VPN on a virtual machine at home to work with a client on his VPN network. This works fine.But when I'm at the office I want to remote desktop into that VM (ESXi) at home, and this I can't do, as Cisco VPN takes over ALL network ...

gnorp0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2901 on the end of a 100/100Mbps WAN. I have an IPsec VPN configured, however the maximum traffic I have seen go over this link is 40Mbps, and while traffic is sustained at this maximum rate the CPU is between 80-90% busy. During perio...

NickCTAus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

anyconnect 3.0 is installed in my win7 computer.Many .xml files are located in C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\ProfileI can see some servers defined in server list in one of these profiles.    <ServerList>        <HostEnt...

Hello All, I have created a new VPN profile to my ASA5510 using certificate based authentication because of a business need to On Demand VPN.I install the AnyConnect software to my ipad and deploy the .xml configuration to the AnyConnect profile. The...

Alex Li by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I could not establish site to site vp between cisco and checkpoint. Can you check the logs please?Thanks. *Sep 29 08:17:22.627: IPSEC(sa_request): ,  (key eng. msg.) OUTBOUND local= Y.Y.Y.Y:500, remote= X.X.X.X:500,    local_proxy= 192.168.222.0/2...