Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network management, LANs and indoor and outdoor access points.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Browse the Community

Activity in Wireless - Mobility

C9130AXI-B unable to get IP address from DHCP Server

Hello All,I cannot get C9130AXI-B Access Point to get IP addresses from DHCP Server.ConfigurationDHCP Server (dhcpserver.de) is on Win 11, connected to Cisco Catalyst C1200-8FP-2G PoE switchC9130AXI-B running EWC image v17.12.03 connected to the same...

ybp2000_0-1715281262463.png
ybp2000 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C9124AXE-E 5ghz SSID operational status shown down (EWC9800)

Hi, Tech geeks. I have C9124AXE-E wireless AP and i have upgraded it to EWC by installing 17.9.5 version. now i have connected 4 external antennas with this AP / EWC. what i am facing is unable to get my 5ghz ssid operational, its operational status ...

CISCO EWC Details.JPG show version.JPG show ap summary.JPG show wireless summary.JPG
asimbadar by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Clients not connecting due to DHCP timeout

Hi, we have had an issue with a rollout of new AP's on site.  The AP model is 9120 and the WLC is 9800 17.9.5, Switch infrastructure is 9300L on 17.09.04aWe had rolled out 109 AP's across our site with no issues however the last 3 we have activated h...

Max client count for Cisco 9120 and 9130 AP

What is the max client count that is recommended for cisco 9120 and 9130 AP operating on wifi 6 with which I can except a decent performance.Could someone please help me with this query?

Resolved! Cisco AP not Joining WLC 2504

Dear Cisco Community , Wish you all are fine .   I have cisco 2504 with 50 License and cisco AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 (25) . Every thing seems to be configured propoerly . But all the APs are not joining the Controller . Here is the logs from the WLC , and c...

mabuzaid1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Announcing Cisco Wireless 17.15.1 Beta Program

Hi everyone, We are excited to announce Cisco Wireless IOS-XE 17.15.1 Software Beta Program. This project enables following features 6GHz support for Taiwan & GuatemalaNew B/C/D Country support for C9163E APRegulatory changes in UAE & QatarFlex-conne...

Mobility Express Internal DHCP

Let me ask a question about AIR-AP3802E-Q-K9's Mobility Express.Currently, I am using a fixed IP address for the wired LAN side, I would like to set it up so that the internal DHCP addresses are distributed to wireless only, and separated so that the...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

packetfence Captive portal issue

Hi ,I have configured the packetfence according to guide , but when i go to connect the SSID. its directly connect and reach the internet and not redirected toward web auth page.i cant find any logs and anything else to troubleshoot. pls check my con...

mDNS debugging Catalyst 9800-40 with IOS-XE 17.9

How is mDNS done correctly on Catalyst 9800 hardware platforms with IOS-XE 17.9.5. We have to troubleshoot Airprint devices that ware visible with mDNS bridging and not visible with mDNS gateway enabled. Other devices like Airplay are vsibble. From s...

WLC remote office DHCP

Hello,we have WLC controller in our main office and some APs in it connected to WLC.Also we have remote office with local DHCP server and some APs.Remote office is connected to main office by VPN tunnel and remote office APs are added to main office ...

divas80 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

9800-L-C Dirty VLAN + SVI + IP helper = DHCP + Traffic breakdown

Hello Cisco WLAN Community,we are struggling here using a new 9800-L-C HA-Anchor WLC running 17.3.4 for guests in our hospital. The Foreign WLCs are 2 5520-WLcs and 1 9800-80.From time to time we are running into "Dirty-VLANs"-problem causing complet...

Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco WLC and Packetfence Captive Portal configuration Guide

Hello , i am configuring Cisco vWLC and its working fine ,internet is running smooth I need to configure Packet fence Captive portal for my company Guest users.Captive portal via self registration and also interconnect with SMS gateway to provide cr...

Integrate AD in ISE and login to DNA Center with AD Account

Hello Community!Is there anyway that Active Directory should be integrated to ISE and AD User could login to DNA Center with the help of ISE?Because ISE is normally connected/integrated to DNAC and AD cannot be directly connected to DNAC. So how to l...

Top Experts - Last 30 Days