Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We have installed Three WAP4410N in a G+1 Villa (Two in Ground Flooor and One in First Floor) to cover the entire villa with wifi network. We created Two SSID (DATA and VOICE). The SSID DATA is Visiable to all and SSID VOICE is HIDDEN. We connect Fou...

I would like to see IPv6 DHCP support on the WAP4410N or at least IPv6 AutoConfig.Currently, you have to put in a static IPv6 IP for the WAP.I would like to see IPv6 DHCP support as well as IPv6 AutoConfig.It would be nice to allow wireless clients t...

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company just purchased this router for my home office for the purpose of connecting to multiple office locations.I put this router on my network at about 6pm, several machines connected to it and and were given IPs.About 5 hours later I powered up...

mmears111 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes