Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi; we are trying to monitor the signal strength of our 541 N's and we are not sure which MIB's to use. Can someone help out with this?Also; is there a list someone which explains whic MIBS do what with the 541N's?Thx;Dan.

dan.dwyer by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WRVS4400N router setup at home with firmware V2.0.0.8 and ran into issues with SFTP.Standard FTP traffic works just fine, but found any SFTP connection would fail trying to connect.What I found was that IPS enabled for FTP, would cause the S...

itsystems by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After flashing the latest version of the firmware for the WRV200 (1.0.39) all of the pages on the web based admin tool are not working, and some are missing alltogether.I need to be able to re-flash the firmware to an earlier version (or attempt to r...

I need to update from older Cisco 350 Aironet 802.11a/b Wireless CardBus Adapters to Cisco cb21ag Aironet 802.11a/b/g Wireless CardBus Adapters in rugged tablet pc's. I need these without the antenna cap present to utilize the tablets antenna sytem. ...

d-keeney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes