Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I have several WAP321 access points deployed in the network as standalone units and they're working well. Now I'm trying to set up centralized RADIUS server authentication (WPA2-Enterprise) for wireless users using FreeRADIUS. WAP321 ...

Flanger23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i have a problem with the cisco wap561  it gives a verry weak wifi signal at 2.4 and 5 gig network ( apple time capsul is twice as powerfull) power is set to full at both networks and after about 10m the signal is useless cheked it at 3 clients. p...

perdonkor by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to write a script to hit my 371s via SNMP and pull client associations (specifically their MAC addresses). I've tried most of the OIDs I've found mentioned in similar threads / google to no avail. Does anyone know the magic (if t...

Resolved! wap121 wds bridge

I've been "tinkering" with a setup in my little lab here and have a cisco rv130w and 3 wap121's i'm trying to understand WDS bridging vs WDS repeater (and Workgroup Bridging)  and when i would use on versus another? i think i can set them up properly...

Hi Cisco, Firstly, release notes for the new 1.0.1.9 are quite brief and I have already found 2 new features that have made it into the release that are undocumented (sneaky!) Secondly, I think Spectrum Analysis is now broken and I get a screen stati...