Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,i have WAP121 AP, I'm facing some range problem, not covering as much distance.How to check AP coverage distance??Are there any tools to get actual distance covering (in meter) each AP because my customer wants detail test report?What is the norma...

Working in school environment I have both WAP321 and WAP561 units installed and have set up separate cluster for each model, however how can I be assured that they will not overlap channels. Have seen problems with the WAP561 units, which are in a cl...

ihmtech01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have a new wap4410N access point. i log into the the default IP address 192.168.1.245 only showing ( it work! ). so how can i enter the admin page please help me i need to change wi fi password and name and i using os x