Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have several Cisco 541N WAP running in my environment which I manage with CCA.  I have now upgraded to Cisco 561N WAP, and I was wondering if there is a better management software out there I could use.  Looking for ideas. 

hello, i have one RV110W router and i need configure this with WDS, but when i want check the option "Allow wireless signal to be repeated by a repeater", this is gray and i can´t select it.Can you help me?thank you regards

hello, i have one RV110W router and i need configure this with WDS, but when i want check the option "Allow wireless signal to be repeated by a repeater", this is gray and i can´t select it.Can you help me?thank you regards

Hello everyone.My client has a WAP321 Wireless N  POE AP.   It is connected to  port g0/2 on an ESW-520-24 cisco switch.  I have a Cisco 5505 firewall with an unlimited user base license.   Is it possible to setup a guest network that is on a differe...

HiI would like to know how I can make sure I am getting the best performance out of my WAP321 access points. I have 3 in the ceiling on one floor and they are set to single point setup on all 3. is there a program I can use that will show me if my sp...

I am trying to deploy a wlc 2504 with a Radius Server of Windows 2012WLC: 2504 software: 7.5 The client wireless is facing authentication failure,Radius Server has the bellow log:ReasonCode 22Reason The client could not be authenticated because the E...

mukka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a question about my cisco wap121. I did a change in the configuration of the VLAN ID management of my AP and after I did the change the AP is disconnected and can not connect to it again.Anyone can help me about it. Thank You.

Hi, We have recently purchased a WAP321 Wireless access point and I am having an issue setting it up. I'm trying to set up a separate VAP and VLAN that is separate from the management VLAN of "0". I have assigned it an SSID and gave it a VLAN ID of 3...

crathjen2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hell dearRecently I bought WAP4410N ,now I would like to use this device as a repeater for LINKSYS X2000any one can help me to install the device correctly ,I just finish the configure up to MAC ID ,in this stagethe repeater works but does not connec...

ojan00001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have WAP121 AP, I'm facing some range problem, not covering as much distance.How to check AP coverage distance??Are there any tools to get actual distance covering (in meter) each AP because my customer wants detail test report?What is the norma...