Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Is it reasonable to make some different AP groups on neighbor APs in multi-floor building? Because of different types of user density and environmental material in a building, we need to do it? if I do this, what's the side effect? Thanks in adv...

Hi, Switch 3560(vlan10), WLC management interface are all in the same vlan. The Switch vlan 10 is 10.0.0.90, WLC management ip address are10.0.0.92. Its dhcp point to 10.0.0.1 in management interface. The WLC is associated with the AP normally. The A...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Prime 2.1 auditing mismatch while AIR-AP1852I-E-K9 is up and running. AIR-AP1852I-E-K9 joins the controller AIR-CT5508-K9 but the prime 2.1 audit status is In Downloading State. I can not manage AP1852I from prime. What is wrong?Thanks and Regards

noc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm looking for solutions to the problem of Apple & Cisco not playing nicely when doing web-auth, particularly with ISE involved.  I want to provide users with the 'it just works' experience like they get from their local coffee shop or hotel cha...

Release 8.2.154.17 Interim (8.2MR6) We are pleased to announce Interim Release for 8.2MR6. Please Register at below link to participate.  http://cs.co/82MR6Interim Once Requested for the Access on above link, Permission will be provided to download ...

rutvshah by Cisco Employee
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card